[Q] [Help] [Root] [C6902]

Search This thread

ankur.co.in

Oct 10, 2012
Xda
Hey

I am using C6902 and i am on 14.3.0.A.757 and i wanna know how to safely root my device my bootloader is locked and i wanna back up TA too i have already tried vroot,360root it didnt worked

Thanks in advance

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
Hey

I am using C6902 and i am on 14.3.0.A.757 and i wanna know how to safely root my device my bootloader is locked and i wanna back up TA too i have already tried vroot,360root it didnt worked

Thanks in advance

Too late to do it safely, as you used vroot, your IMEI number has already been sent to an unknown IP address in china.
You will be better off doing some reading first, especially the link in my signature

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Hey

Thanks in advance

What supposed to mean "safely"? Downgrade to .534, Install DualRecovery and then Update to Pre-Rooted 4.4 using method by NUT from here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2711982

Start for Line How to Update to .757:

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
What do you mean my imei has been sent to unknown ip in china? What will happen now?

Who knows, they may do nothing, they may use your IMEI number for nefarious means. Just goes to show the power of doing your research before using something from a website in china on your phone.

You are not the only one, lots of other people have done it as well

You may just as well go ahead and follow the correct instructions to root now

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
What do you mean my imei has been sent to unknown ip in china? What will happen now?

They will come at your Home, direct from China, and knock, knock to the door, usually they don't use the entryphone, they will ask for you and they will ask to let them see your phone, then they will tell you that the phone is confiscated because the one with the same IMEI was stolen in China. Then you will go back home, in your rom, crying and asking your-self why did you use VROOT!!!

ROFLMAO!

:D