[ADD-ON][LIGHT][Port] Beats Audio

Search This thread

andreas_h92

Dec 3, 2010
will test on galaxy s jvu gamerz rom and will post result later!

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

working fine on galaxy s gamerz rom :D Thank you!!

bududroid

Nov 4, 2010
Tangerang
Installed on Dark Knight 3 rom with Voodoo sound enabled.

Now I've get message "Unfortunately, Music has stopped. " :(

Even cache clearing don't help...

How can undone this install???

After nandroid restore and clearing Music app data, everything is seems fine.
Sorry for my messy and unsuccessful test :(

voodoo things will be broken by this lib ..

working fine in AOKP milestone4......does anyone having battery drain problem after installing? and is there any way to uninstall it? will deleting the files from system folder(files are in zip) is enough?

what do you mean battery drain?

it can't effect on that thing

will test on galaxy s jvu gamerz rom and will post result later!

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

working fine on galaxy s gamerz rom :D Thank you!!

Of course it will be working fine

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

worldsaur

Oct 25, 2010
It is good but if i have to make a choice, will go with Voodoo sound(As i can not enjoy both together) :D

Last edited:

sefira

Dec 17, 2011
Does this mean that I have to uninstall voodoo control app? What if the kernel(semaphore) implements voodoo sound? Will it still work then?

Sent from my GT-i9000 running ICS using XDA App

Astrix Ashburn

Aug 7, 2011
beats that bass out!

You're the man! Thanks very much :D

Greeting from Galaxy Note N7000 GB

Thanks button pressed and thread rated 5!

Last edited:

riso123

Dec 3, 2010
Does this mean that I have to uninstall voodoo control app? What if the kernel(semaphore) implements voodoo sound? Will it still work then?

Would like to know this too. I love voodoo so wouldn't want to give it up.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

thachosenone

Dec 20, 2010
Installed on TMobile vibrant sgh-t959. Can definitely hear a difference. Bass is so much richer...

Does this really conflict with voodoo sound? I'm using a kernel with voodoo sound, and i don't get any conflicting effects.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

sefira

Dec 17, 2011
Flashed this on my phone that has voodoo sound implemented in semaphore kernel. I really dunno if there is a difference xD my ears can't tell lol. I'm still loving my music though.

Reactions: DADER

riso123

Dec 3, 2010
Installed on TMobile vibrant sgh-t959. Can definitely hear a difference. Bass is so much richer...

Does this really conflict with voodoo sound? I'm using a kernel with voodoo sound, and i don't get any conflicting effects.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Confirmed. Using semaphore I get better bass clearer sound and still use dsp and voodoo for extra bass and volume etc.

riso123

Dec 3, 2010
it's really "bass" up my earphone!!! :p

Funny thing is that using the full dynamic range in voodoo made volume lower but crisper. With this it stays the same level adding an extra elements of deep bass across a aspects of the track from voice to piano and drums. Thumbs up to OP !

dastinger

Dec 2, 2010
I flashed the original .zip file (when all this started) on a Gingerbread rom some time ago and didn't notice any difference at all tbh. And, on the other thread, people were saying this was placebo.

Is there any change on this .zip compared to the original? Is there any proof that this actually works apart from that image posted on the original thread?

Thanks for the port, anyway. Just want to make sure if this is exactly the same as the original ;)

riso123

Dec 3, 2010
I flashed the original .zip file (when all this started) on a Gingerbread rom some time ago and didn't notice any difference at all tbh. And, on the other thread, people were saying this was placebo.

Is there any change on this .zip compared to the original? Is there any proof that this actually works apart from that image posted on the original thread?

Thanks for the port, anyway. Just want to make sure if this is exactly the same as the original ;)

Placebo or not, it certainly sounds better to me.

ionutzvio

Nov 29, 2011
Constanta
it sounds better. i installed vodoo app after flashing your zip file and i had no problem. in vodoo app i only changed headphone amplifier. i use dsp manager for all my other settings. i use slim ics with devil kernel 1.1.6 CFS

Bavaria85

Jun 23, 2011

Don't know about this port, but for other phones supercurio actually proved it is placebo... (twitter)

I'll stick with bass boost in voodoo control...

Sent from my SGH-I9000 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dastinger

dastinger

Dec 2, 2010
Don't know about this port, but for other phones supercurio actually proved it is placebo... (twitter)

I'll stick with bass boost in voodoo control...

Thank you for that. In the mean time, the thread was closed and I didn't remember Supercurio was working on it to tell if it was placebo or not. It was proven afterwards..

Now I'm even more curious about this port. If there is a difference I may try it..if there's not, then it's placebo.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I ported the beats_audio and its only affect the sound improvement and don't disturb other lib things. Its reduced and lights
    I need a tester in Galaxy S but its logically work in all device

Code:
    Require :
     - android 2.3 and above specially for ICS
     - CWM 5

Install it from Recovery as usual :)
    tested on Galaxy SII ICS

Before you install please test and compare its for improvement parameters with earphone.

Download HERE
    Mirror Here

Needs Review :)
    Thx mate

Credits to RockoDev who managed and find the beats binary :)

I'm going to try it on my SGS I9000 running AOKP Build 33 kernel Devil 2_0.72 CFS BLN CMC XL bm.
    Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Thanks a lot, it work perfectly without using any egalizer :)
    Thanks!
    Working here on Onecosmic ICS RC4.2

Incredible sound. Good job. Dark Knight V3

:p

Glad to hear that :)
    Thx you for who click thx button you are my mate :D

i could't download :confused:
    the other link please.........

you can download here mediafire link
    Here some of supercurio's tweets on this:

"Alright, conflicting reports about this @beatsbydre "port" thing. I guess I need to try it by myself :) Supposed to work on which setup? -- François Simond (@supercurio)"

"So... just tested the beats "port" on #GalaxySII I9100 CM9 ICS. No change in output whatsoever. Working with which device/ROM? -- François Simond (@supercurio)"

"Just measured "beats audio port" on #GalaxySII Gingerbread KI3 ROM. No change whatsoever in response. Again, in which setup does it work? -- François Simond (@supercurio)"

"Seems even journalists fall into the "beats port" trap: http://t.co/ucSYR7nS −Oh wait it @TechCrunch, my bad ;) -- François Simond (@supercurio)"

".@flow68 its an amazing example of mass placebo: People hoping its real + tricks to make you think it is + huge planet-wide marketing. -- François Simond (@supercurio)"

This was a little while ago and for another phone so maybe this port is different?