ICS releasing in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mortify1

Oct 21, 2010
This is awesome, I'm going to do a factory restore to stock Telus and get the kernel loaded... waiting for ICS!!! WOOOO!

Husam2011

Mar 30, 2011
This is awesome, I'm going to do a factory restore to stock Telus and get the kernel loaded... waiting for ICS!!! WOOOO!

Update: We’ve heard back from Samsung and it looks like the rollout will start later this week: “The ICS update will be available this week and will continue rolling out to devices and carriers throughout the quarter.”
I guess you have to wait, or you might be in luck and get it.

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
These people just keep making these stupid threads. Can we not comprehend/understand that there is already a thread for ICS talk?

Dougshell

Feb 26, 2012
Nobody would notice it inside pages and pages of that ics thread. And yes you can use it on t989 when its released.

Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not. There is already a thread for this type of talk and it has been linked. Hopefully I am not the first person to report this post, please guys...everyone do your part. If you see a post out of place report to the post and correct the offenders. There is not room for anything else

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

oldmacnut

Jul 12, 2010
Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not. There is already a thread for this type of talk and it has been linked. Hopefully I am not the first person to report this post, please guys...everyone do your part. If you see a post out of place report to the post and correct the offenders. There is not room for anything else

Thank you Dr. Cooper.

/s

Joe USer

Jan 29, 2008
Ok...maybe you guys don't understand what it takes to manage a major forum or even to moderate, but it isn't for you to decide if it will get noticed or not.

I've done it for a few years (23 on & off fwiw). It's not a fun task balancing what the users want vs what's actually good for the community vs what generates revenue.

Honestly though, it's mostly busywork taking care of reported threads. ;) j/k

relldroid

May 11, 2011
Tampa
Yet another ics thread, guess some people are better than others and are subject to ignore what's been said a million times.

Anyway ics been running on the T989 via SR leak for a while now... Its not even that serious anymore

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

Dougshell

Feb 26, 2012
I've done it for a few years (23 on & off fwiw). It's not a fun task balancing what the users want vs what's actually good for the community vs what generates revenue.

Honestly though, it's mostly busywork taking care of reported threads. ;) j/k

I understand I did it for six in the ultimate noob scene...consoles.

Just wish more people would report and less would flame

Step666

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 13, 2009
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Nobody would notice it inside pages and pages of that ics thread. And yes you can use it on t989 when its released.
That's not for you to say.

All ICS-related discussions go in the sticky.

thread_closed.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts