[Q] Network signal goes off constantly in Carbon Rom

Search This thread

kshi2tij

Sep 9, 2013
Amravati
Hi, I have been using Carbon Rom 4.4.3 for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice ROM and everything worked flawlessly first.
But after a few days, my network signal of the phone used to go off after 1-2 hours of phone inactivity [sometimes even half hour]. I had to then restart my phone for the network to come.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Please, can anyone give me solution to this?

kshi2tij

Sep 9, 2013
Amravati
XDA thread of that ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2648138

I tried flashing the 4.4.4 update that is being shown in that thread but sadly it is on Megahost. I tried maybe 8 times or so to download, but my download was always stuck at 64%. What's more, Mega is down currently. Any one know any of the mirrors? Or can anyone please poet it on that thread that the links are down [many people are facing that link down issue].

I cannot post it there as I don't have permission to post on development threads [did not complete 10 posts].

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi, I have been using Carbon Rom 4.4.3 for about 2 weeks now. It is a very nice ROM and everything worked flawlessly first.
But after a few days, my network signal of the phone used to go off after 1-2 hours of phone inactivity [sometimes even half hour]. I had to then restart my phone for the network to come.

Is anyone else getting this problem? Please, can anyone give me solution to this?

I have similar problem with SlimKat and AOSPA, both KitKat 4.4.4. I was thinking it was about my hardware, but seems that I am not the only one.

maurit43

Dec 4, 2013
Hi ! i have a problem with 3G , when you turn off Wifi and turn on 3G , it show it in the screen but really not is contect, I have this problem with all custom rom, maybe its my ****ing country and poor signal, but i dont know, with Stock rom have not problem. For example, u turn on 3G and whatsapp or other apps dont conectt until 3 o 4 minutes.

krazzykuldeep

Oct 24, 2013
No Help

XDA thread of that ROM: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2648138

I tried flashing the 4.4.4 update that is being shown in that thread but sadly it is on Megahost. I tried maybe 8 times or so to download, but my download was always stuck at 64%. What's more, Mega is down currently. Any one know any of the mirrors? Or can anyone please poet it on that thread that the links are down [many people are facing that link down issue].

I cannot post it there as I don't have permission to post on development threads [did not complete 10 posts].

This is a problem from many people and i have posted to make mirror but sorry still there is no step taken
Hope they make the mirror asap