[Q] Samsung galaxy s5, original or fake

Search This thread

Stefanicio

Nov 11, 2013
Varna
i can say to you for 100% that the device picture what you show us from that point of view its 100000% FAKE...

i am living in Germany and i own 2 sgs5 so i can say for sure that it is fake ... you don't get sgs5 with that kind of logos on display.

also Samsung never send you any kind of sd card.

headset are also not the original one.. if i am not wrong in EU you will not get usb 3.0 in sgs5 packet they give only 2.0 usb.
usb 3.0 cable can be buy extra..

never i say again never you get a device from Samsung in bubble rap.

original sgs5 got black front speaker grills.

sorry for my bad English

best regard
+ Kingston SD Card :laugh:
Samsung don't provide any memory card and even if they do it will be Samsung not Kingston

Tron666

Apr 22, 2014
Dont participate in bull**** auctions if u expect something good.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Headset and data cable should be white on the black one

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Download CPU-Z and Phone Info from the Google PlayStore. Easily enough, you will see the specifications and run Refurbishment Check from Phone Info.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Some other guy in a thread had a fake gs5 and CPU-Z said it had a Snapdragon 801.

Download an app called "Phone info", it can detect if the device is actually fake or not.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.vndnguyen.phoneinfo&hl=en

The other guy downloaded it and Phone Info showed that the device was running on a Mediatek chipset.

EDIT: Oh you haven't gotten it, good. because judging from the inclusion of sd cards and silver speaker grill, the device is a fake.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

The speaker grill on my white tmobile s5 is silver. Idk about the black ones but I'd assume they're silver too...

Black ones have black speaker grills

EDIT: I'm wrong, some black ones have silver speaker grills.
    Black ones have black speaker grills

Mine is black and have silver speaker grills and it's not a fake, confirmed by CPU-Z, custom roms and bought on a official retailer :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    i can say to you for 100% that the device picture what you show us from that point of view its 100000% FAKE...

i am living in Germany and i own 2 sgs5 so i can say for sure that it is fake ... you don't get sgs5 with that kind of logos on display.

also Samsung never send you any kind of sd card.

headset are also not the original one.. if i am not wrong in EU you will not get usb 3.0 in sgs5 packet they give only 2.0 usb.
    usb 3.0 cable can be buy extra..

never i say again never you get a device from Samsung in bubble rap.

original sgs5 got black front speaker grills.

sorry for my bad English

best regard