New fonts for Desire HD

Search This thread

Tones1971

Feb 24, 2011
Belfast
Yeah, I have that.. Whats next now?

Not sure if you found out how to do this, i was struggling for a while myself. I got font changer lite from the market. Extract the files from the zip, and drop the 2 ttf files into the sdcard/.fontchanger folder. Dont have them in the fonts folder or the zip file. Then you install them from there.

goofylad

Jan 28, 2011
tried to downgrade my CWM recovery to 2.xxxx but got an error.... any way to get it to work on 3.026?

lucaniulian

Apr 12, 2011
font not working

i have a htc desire hd with custom rom by android revolution 5.1.7.
I have a problem in my calendar and in my mesages the day mați is mar t in the blank space is a sqare. my languige is romanian. can you help me?

jenizaro

Dec 24, 2010
Ankara
Can someone please tell me which font is that in the video in RCMix3D KINGDOM v1.0 Evolutionary Sense! THE ORIGINAL SENSE 3.0 DHD section (first page, first post). Sorry I cant send link because I'm new :)

borneanheadhunter

Mar 21, 2011
Kuching
Dear Teba, I'm currently using rcmix kingdom v1.0, tried to flash your fonts in recovery but I got the amend script error.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using XDA App

andywright1982

Jan 11, 2011
Thornaby-on-Tees
Fonts dont work if flashed so if you download them, extract the font and place in a program called font changer (available free on the market) it will change to the desired font

Hope it helps someone

Kevxify

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks for the nice fonts!!!

am running CM7 nightly.
i used font changer and change to the call of duty, and on some app name, it has [] [] [] squares...example> terminal emulator...[][][]....

any idea on how to fix this???

Top Liked Posts