Moto FASTBOOT

Search This thread

Jaba04

Apr 11, 2009
Hi guys,
it's possible to have an osx/linux version for the fastboot...???? Please !!??:D
Thanks a lot

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Hi Guys

when using fastboot to flash /system you need the latest Moto fastboot, the previous one will not work and the standard fastboot also will not work.

HD and M Compatible FASTBOOT

Enjoy

I don't have razr phone, but I think the attached fastboot has a chance to work on it. The archive contains Darwin, Linux and Windows versions. I've run a strings on the binary and they are very similar, the size it's not so different too... It's from Atrix.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• motofastboot-olympus.tar
    590 KB · Views: 9,056
Last edited:

barrakendy

Nov 23, 2012
I don't have razr phone, but I think the attached fastboot has a chance to work on it. The archive contains Darwin, Linux and Windows versions. I've run a strings on the binary and they are very similar, the size it's not so different too... It's from Atrix.

Hope this helps
how to install this fastboot??? (como instalar este fastboot???)

macpro88

Dec 9, 2010
Ohio
If you're having issues flashing in RSD Lite, and you get the "getvar" error message, unzip the .xml files and inside should be an .xml in there (only .xml file there is) open it up in Notepad++ and delete the two lines that reference "getvar" save and close, open up RSD lite and then just load the already uncompressed folder (no need to rezip what you just did). Should work.

a1exus

Jun 4, 2008
NYC
alexus.org
Code:
mbp:motofastboot-olympus alexus$ cd Darwin/
mbp:Darwin alexus$ ls
fastboot
mbp:Darwin alexus$ ./fastboot 
-bash: ./fastboot: cannot execute binary file
mbp:Darwin alexus$ file fastboot 
fastboot: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.15, not stripped
mbp:Darwin alexus$

Where did you get it from Motorola site?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys

when using fastboot to flash /system you need the latest Moto fastboot, the previous one will not work and the standard fastboot also will not work.

Enjoy
    Hi Guys

Enjoy

Hope this helps