[APP][2.3+] MusicKing 1.3.5 - Free MP3 download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DocteurN

Jan 6, 2005
Cool ! ;)

Another idea : be able to filter the results by file bitrate : for example I want to search only 320 kbps and hide other results (or all files above 192 kbps)

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
This app allows you to download paid music illegally. This is forbidden on XDA.

6. Do not post warez.
If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which Warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community
Forum rules.

Thread closed.

mehdikamar

Aug 5, 2009
Casablanca
www.mkproductions.info
This app allows you to download paid music illegally. This is forbidden on XDA.

Forum rules.

Thread closed.

The app is meant to find CC-only licensed tracks, but sometimes the servers host some illegal MP3s.

I quote the Terms of Use of the app found on the Google Play page:
1. MusicKing does not host any of the music files displayed on the search results.
2. MusicKing indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither Mehdi Kamar, MK Productions nor its affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download mp3 files from another host service. (not from MusicKing servers or any related MK Productions' websites)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You must remove a song from your phone after listening.
6. If You won't delete files from your phone, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. MusicKing is a search engine, but we respect Copyright Laws. So if You have found a link to an illegal mp3 file please contact the server responsible for the search results. You can find that in Preferences>Servers.

Thanks ;)

Reactions: pSyCh¤_O_O

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
The app is meant to find CC-only licensed tracks, but sometimes the servers host some illegal MP3s.

I quote the Terms of Use of the app found on the Google Play page:

Thanks ;)
Oops, forgot to close the thread. Closed now.

Anyway, regardless of what the Terms of Use of your app say, if they're just for the looks it doesn't matter. Even the screenshots in the OP show zero CC licensed tracks. ;)

Feel free to PM me for any further discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2.png
    MusicKing

MusicKing is an application that lets you download and stream MP3 music from all around the world for FREE!. The work of MusicKing consists of parsing MP3 content from worldwide servers which ensures availability of the latest tracks in the world.

Changelog:

V 1.3.5
    • Push notifications.
    • Added Google Play Services.
    • New feature: Top Downloads.
    • UI Improvements.
    • Fixed the rotation bug. (experimental)
    • Bug fixes.

V 1.3.3
    • Major fixes (related to download errors).

V 1.3.2
    • Bug fixes.
    • Support for Android KitKat (experimental).

V 1.3.1
    • Interstitial ads.
    • Fixed the download error on devices running Android lower than 4.0.
    • Possibility to manually edit the download path.
    • Fixed the preferences issue.

V 1.3.0
    • Fixed the common issue with downloads.
    • MusicKing is now also in french.
    • Performance improvement.
    • Bug fixes.
    • Update notification at app launch.

V 1.2.1
    • Minor bug fixes.

V 1.2.0
    • Music tracks can now be played outside the app using the MusicKing Player. Supports many audio file types.
    • Added the app icon in the player.
    • Changed the loading animation for both search and player.
    • Corrected the glitch with the search button when keyboard pops out.
    • Added the possibility to submit the search form directly using the device keyboard.
    • UI-relates bugs fixed.
    • Other Bug fixes.
    V 1.1.3
    • Play and stream MP3 music with the integrated MusicKing player or using an external music player.
    • Download and stream unlimited music from all over the world.
    • Find the very latest tracks in the market.
    • Save the mp3 files wherever you want.
    • Tablet support
    • Integrated music player with playback controls
    • HQ mp3 tracks.
    • Landscape mode.
    • Directory save selection.
    • ICS UI for all the android devices.
    • Integrated player themes (soon..)
    • Server selection (soon...)

Screenshots:
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png

7.png

Bug Reporting:
    If you encounter a bug, please feel free to send a mail to mehdi@mkproductions.info containing:
    • A simple explanation of the problem.
    • Reproduce the steps that led you to that problem.
    • A logcat if possible.

Download:
    MOD EDIT: Link removed.

Thanks
    To Prototik for the awesome HoloEverywhere.
    To JakeWharton for the even-more-awesome ActionBarSherlock
    To my friends for their encouragements and support all along the development of the application, and their consistent feedback about its look and way of working.
    I'm using KK 4.4.2 on a galaxy Note 1 and only some files can't be downloaded. But when I compare them with my device on JB 4.2.2 I've got the same errors !
    For example with the AC/DC Shoot To Thrill => I can't download it either with a JB device...

I find a bug on all my devices : when you rotate the screen (portrait to landscape or landscape to portrait) => boom FC :(
    Another point : in the downloads tab, is there a way to delete a file ? I've tried do erase the file in the download directory but the name of the mp3 doesn't disapear...

I almost forget : Great app thanks ! ;)

Still the same thing .-.
    6a6yze9u.jpg

Sent from my Nexus5™. On PA™.
    " Nothing's ever locked..."

So, I just figured that the errors are caused because of some forbidden characters in the file name which cause conflicts and errors. For instance, the "/" in AC/DC, the "," etc...
    I'll fix that and release the update.

For the delete feature, i'm currently working on it as well as the search history.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Keep it up.

Regards.
    Great thanks ! ;)
    And Have you been able to reproduce the Force Close bug on the rotation of the screen ?

Yes. I'm currently fixing it :)
    Good news, the next update will include the selection of a different server (useful in case of not finding a particular music track on a server, so you can look for that track on another server).

Don't forget to report any bug encountered. This'll help us improve the application.

I'm sorry if the update is still not out yet. Mainly because i'm working on other projects, but I promise i'll make it for the end of the month or so.