[ROM][CM10][ARC/S]Racing SPEED EDITION EOL[12/02/2014]

Search This thread

Elyth

Mar 24, 2012
I must say this is the best jb rom fr xperia arc s.. Bt I m having prob with wifi it keeps disabling and I have to reboot everytime to make it work again!! I m using lupus jb v12 kernal

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Free mobile app

BadGround

Nov 30, 2012
This is not bad video.....i made it yesterday just for test......

Thank you for your effort. You're right, it's not a bad video, but it's also not as smooth as sd-video. In my opinion it's sometimes a bit choppy in the movements.
But this is OT and not specific to this rom, it's a general problem of CM10 roms.

Have a nice day!

isolove

Dec 4, 2010
Dude, this is the most suitable ROM for my arc. I prefer this one over others, but I'm a bit less satisfied with the keyboard. I used arabic quite a lot, but it doesn't display most of the characters as other keyboard. I'd like to switch to standard google keyboard, if you don't mind I'd like to know how to do so

try this light and amazing keyboard.......
you can do anything is in your mind,size,color,background pic,fonts,hight,wide,a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g!!!!
and is very light,max 8mb ram!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Multi.apk
    315.2 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: smallpro_20

BadGround

Nov 30, 2012

Well, I'm back again using this great ROM and decided to try another thing to achieve fluid as possible HD video recording, still using it with LuPus 720p kernel for Arc S. I flashed miniusers cm10_enable720p_v2.zip from this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2656010 and after this the recorded video with resolution 720p has 28fps. A much better result then the last try with poor 18fps :D
Don't know if this is the best thing to do but finally that way HD video recording works smooth on CM10.

Reactions: smokerman

smokerman

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 15, 2012
Esposende
smokermanxda.blogspot.pt
OnePlus 8
nice work my friend..im a bit away from xperia 2011 devices nowadays..but still following my threads..i ve tested this with superfusion kernel and fusion 5.5 and it worked fine..the fps may be a little confusing..i really think its a placebo effect as we dont have camera libs to make it work fully..but badground maybe its on to something..if its improved just test it.;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Racing SPEED EDITION EOL *android 4.1.2 jellybean*

ONE OF THE MOST DOWNLOADED ROMS FOR XPERIA PLAY.
    this is a lite rom,with all features,great sound,excelent gaming performance and very good battery life with 0% /1% draining in daily usage.
    recommended cpu settings: 1209 max 134 min intellidemand2/noop or sio.

for XPERIA RAY/ ARC / ARC S / NEO/ V/ L /PLAY

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK ,PLEASE CONSIDER A SMALL DONATION

VIDEO REVIEW WITH AUDIO​

Q&A THREAD FOR USERS WITH LESS THAN 10 POSTS CLICK HERE

Xperia PLAY/NEO L http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2313458
    Xperia NEO/V: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2653283
    Xperia MIRO/TIPO/J: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-j-e/development/rom-miro-j-tipo-racing-speed-edition-t2674559

XPERIA ARC/S *UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS*
    *Disclaimer - I take no responsibility for any damage caused to your phone,flash this at your own risk.But I can guarantee that it won't cause any damage. read OP carefully!
    INSTALLATION

• flash JB kernel -recommended lupus v12 JB ram/ or fusion 5.5.
    • full wipe/cache/system
    • install rom from sdcard*reboot
    • install OSB/USB MOUNT-reboot.
      all done. enjoy this rom.

LWJz4R4.png

zyp2QnR.png

DOWNLOADS:RACING SPEED EOL ARCS
    use a image and video app from your choice,i didnt included cause users have their favourite..i use quickpic and mxvideo player.
    KERNEL FUSION 5.5:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347768158
    WIFI MODULES FUSION 5.5:https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347768159

FLASHABLE ADDONS:

24 DPI OnScreenButtons 0 LANDSCAPE FOR BETTER GAMING+usb fix

FLASHABLE ZIP TO TURN OFF BACKLIGHT buttons

*to remove OSB buttons go to your build prop and change 0 to 1,reboot.:
    Code:
    #OSB buttons to deactivate change to 1
    qemu.hw.mainkeys=0

flash this black radio FM thanks to @lsdty for sharing:http://d-h.st/YUS

ICo4WtC.png

SE EOL EDITION/U]
    - rebased to LATEST FXP
    - totally rebuild it
    - Apex launcher
    - Added 64mb zram by default
    - Minor theming to make it more beautiful
    - More smooth and fast
    - New camera added
    - new bootanimation
    - updated sound libs
    - OSB resized to 24 DPI/turn OFF on landscape mode for gaming
    - added USB mount storage
    - Improved speed tweaks
    - Other optmizations for Xperia Play
    - Improved battery life
    - Improved wifi speed/3G signal
    -a few more,cant remember all

6m7IXyC.png

@Cosmic Dan
    @Wedgess
    @Bakisha
    Rizal Lovins
    @fma965
    @pizzadox
    @darkharbinger81
    aashukmehta
    kevin@TeslaCoil
    Lordomn
    cj360
    Spex
    nitinvaid
    xIC-MACIx
    medozse7s
    FXP
    elelinux
    downloading testing it thanks a lot looks good:good:

added video review with audio.:cool:
    i have little bug, i cant mount the SD Card.
    is there a patch or somting that i missed and i need to flash so SD card will me mounted? @smokerman

yes,just flash OSB/USB addon,its on 1 post.;)

Hi Smokerman. This is an awesome rom, been using it for 2days now. no fcs, no problems, bluetooth information shows up on my car display when i stream music. Just one request which idk if its possible... is there possibly a way to add a button on the OSB to control brightness? sometimes when i play a game it gets really bright and i can't swipe down the notification bar while in game to adjust the brightness level. Thanks

adjust brighness before starting a game and dont use autobrighness.:)

and OSB buttons are disable for landscape mode anyway..you can t use them, when you are playing surely you dont see OSB.:)
    I really like this rom, it's rock stable...and fast :)

I'm using it with lupus-kernel (jb-v12-full version) and modified camera by besttt for 720p recording. Running good :good:

as i said before 720p is only placebo effect..doesnt do anything for arc S users..as we dont have camera libs we have same fps on 480p and 720p..record a video on 480p and 720p..and see on computer..you dont see any difference..but hey is only my advice and you gain 30mb more free ram..anyway feel free to use 720p version..and thanks for your comments..i may release a new update for all xperia 2011 devices.:good:
    here you go..its just not me saying this.:D and you can see on video how fast it really is..MC4 online with that performance?:good:

ok since i'm always silent and try different roms on my arc , i've almost tried each and every ics, jb and kk roms ..few of these roms were good, but not even close to perfect and contains bugs..

Right now .. i've been using this rom for nearly 3 days now.. i have to admit that surprisingly this is definitely the best rom ever existed for xperia arc s.

This developer right here desrves a medal :D ..

Thank you so much for delivering your perfection to our arc s and hope that more and more ppl see this topic and try this rom, because really i've never seen my phone alive and feels like a dual core device before, until i used this rom.

And yeah i almost forgot .. This rom is "Super Fast" ;) :D

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app