[APP] Civil Disobedience

Search This thread

tehyama

Aug 30, 2010
Name: Civil Disobedience

Hey guys, this is the first game I've release for the WP7 platform. It was a blast to make, and I love using XNA. It's a simple side-scrolling game, very easy to pick up and play. Currently, it's got 4 out of 5 stars in the market, and mostly positive reviews. Hopefully it will help round out the game catalog for the time being. If you guys have any questions feel free to comment, and check out our site/twitter/facebook while your at it.

Thank You,
Mark Suddon
APPerfection LLC

xttp://appsfuze.com/games/windowsphone.actionandadventure/civil-disobedience,2155

xttp://apperfection.com

I'm new so I can't post links, just replace the xttp with a http, or copy the link after!

cseven

Aug 1, 2010
I actually was the first one to comment on it in the German marketplace.

Fun game, I like it!

Revaric

Apr 19, 2009
Fun stuff man!

You should figure out if you can start music while in an XNA app, and if so, allow playing.

Just so you know, if you're playing music when you start the game, the game music doesn't play, and the OS doesn't ask if you want to switch to the game music. :)

tehyama

Aug 30, 2010
Fun stuff man!

You should figure out if you can start music while in an XNA app, and if so, allow playing.

Just so you know, if you're playing music when you start the game, the game music doesn't play, and the OS doesn't ask if you want to switch to the game music. :)
It's actually a requirement in the Docs that the game music can't override the currently playing music. Unfortunately I'm not really able to test out the music playing/pausing functions 'cause I don't have my grubby little hands on a device :(