Rooting generic tablet?

Search This thread

Davethewall

Nov 29, 2012
Hello, I am new here and i recently bought a new tablet. Its a generic one and its a "Dragon Touch", Its a tablet from: Tabletexpress.com. It also says Sentry on the back Model:MID0704W, Running Android 4.0.4. I was wondering if theres any way to root it? and what program should i use?

Attachments

• tab.jpg
    tab.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,715

defiant07

Feb 26, 2013
hi,

I have tried rooting this tablet with superoneclick and binary's method, neither worked. Anyone find a way to root these 7" dragon touch tablets???

thanks and peace

defiant07

Feb 26, 2013
Hello, I am new here and i recently bought a new tablet. Its a generic one and its a "Dragon Touch", Its a tablet from: Tabletexpress.com. It also says Sentry on the back Model:MID0704W, Running Android 4.0.4. I was wondering if theres any way to root it? and what program should i use?

You can use the free version of Unlock Root.

Also if your interested check out the guide I wrote up here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35987239 one the second page.

sigitchy

Apr 28, 2013

Requirements:
1. Java SDK installed in PC/Laptop
2. Android-sdk-windows installed in PC/Laptop
3.Root_with restore_by Bin4ry_v28 (this version I used, you can see the latest in forum)

I managed to root generic tablet with above. For step by step procedures, I think you could see in forum. But do with your own risk!I used the method without any official stock ROM, but it works anyway. No soft 'brick'.

blackburn25

Sep 8, 2013
Help !!

Hi guys

I have just bought a generic tablet from bangkok . It is called Go Pad Freedom . It is an ICS based tablet . I was wondering if anybody could help me with rooting the tablet .
THE Details are ---

android version 4.0.4
Baseband version 1.5
Kernel Version 3.0.8 - Infortmic , GU@2012047 , SMP2113328
Build Number Gu1 3050-0328

It is running on the stock Ics with no skins.

Thanks

lil-g-gamegenuis

Aug 13, 2012
olathe, ks
OnePlus 8
have you tried...

have you tried checking to see if your device is ready rooted when i got my mid0704b tab it was already rooted. its the same maker and the models are almost the same

Last edited:

2HI

Jan 8, 2014
Re:

Try going to this website tablet express .com (New member so i cant post links). and download the PC Tools oh also you can download the original image file there. The PC tool.rar comes with ther RK Batch Tool(you can use that to flash firmware) and the Aprropiate Usb Drivers. :confused:Dont know if your model is there but im guessing you can still use the RK Batch Tool

)