[MOD][ICS Beta] 100% Supercharged Services.jar and .odex!

Search This thread

andoridkiller

Feb 20, 2011
London
Just to make sure, as I nearly installed another phone bootloader becuase Im stupid. Is this for ICS rom that sony released early, and how do I actully install this? Lastly what does it do?

rec71

Oct 16, 2011
Calne
I flashed the mod using CWM and fired up the SuperCharger script using Script Manager and went for option 3 (Balanced). After a reboot it claims my launcher is hard to kill but it's already reloaded once on me this morning. :(

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
I flashed the mod using CWM and fired up the SuperCharger script using Script Manager and went for option 3 (Balanced). After a reboot it claims my launcher is hard to kill but it's already reloaded once on me this morning. :(
Use the latest Supercharger RC9 mate :) It's more sphisticated for that. and don't worry, nothing is invisible at least it's not loading ten times a day ;)

rec71

Oct 16, 2011
Calne
well to be honest in my phone there's no reload so far.. :) Even with all games and mail apps thrown at it. :)

Weird. The SC script reports my launcher as hard-to-kill (supercharged) and I even used option 17 to add it to the bulletproof list. But it still reloads occasionally. On GB it never reloaded no matter what apps I started.

Perhaps a step-by-step guide on using the new SC script and your mod could be posted? :) :) :)

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Weird. The SC script reports my launcher as hard-to-kill (supercharged) and I even used option 17 to add it to the bulletproof list. But it still reloads occasionally. On GB it never reloaded no matter what apps I started.

Perhaps a step-by-step guide on using the new SC script and your mod could be posted? :) :) :)

What's the boom stick result for adj number of your home? I got mine at -17.

Sent from my ST18i using XDA App

ShyamSasi

Dec 10, 2010
CLASSIFIED

When we editing the service.jar there is place we have to give value for each mod

l_ung

Apr 8, 2011
Thanks for your mod!
the launcher is supercharged
however I want to ask a question
flash install of a rom with your mod left me around 17X ram available,
but after restoring app with titanium ,i have 14X ram available disabling many unnecessary apps on start up and here comes the problem
I have set V6 to kill apps when ram<100 and with not much apps on the foreground and services list, ram drop down quite fast to <100 ,where does the ram go? It make large memory usage apps hardly run,with lag and slow, it didn't happen in 2.34
Is it my own problem or ICS problem? can it be fixed?
someone who can answer will be greatly appreciated!!!

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
What setting do you use in supercharger? Maybe you can post on zeppelinrox thread to ask him. he's the guy after all. :) don't worry, he's a good guy. ;) for myself, stick to option 5 and ready to go, no problem so far :)

adielee

Sep 30, 2011
hansip87,

You sir, are a legend !!!

I was reading posts for about 45 minutes on how to edit the services.jar/odex files and was going to take the plunge..............

Then I came across your post..........like a light shining down from the sky :cool:

Perfect for my Arc S on ICS 562!

Cheers!

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
So I run the script and flash ServiceHTK.zip? No need to patch service.jar file(ServikeHTK.zip IS the patched service.jar?)

hansip87

Jan 14, 2011
Jakarta
Never thought this mod can work on official version. Thx for the report all :)

^: the latest one is v9 RC8.2.

sent from my white ray using XDA App :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, just want to post this mod to you all.

If you use Supercharger script from zeppelinrox you know you have to modify services.jar to correct the ADJ number for our ICS Launcher. Turns out that SE uses odexing for this Beta ROM that makes the mod from zeppelinrox is unapplicable directly without editing some odex file. So i searched around and make the fix for you all. this is Ray based, but should be compatible with all ICS Beta on Arc and Neo V (and maybe other Xperias)

Download Supercharger v6 RC9 here, and download my mod here and enjoy 100% Supercharged phone ;)
    Just Wait For An Stable SuperCharge Script v6...

Note: Modifying zeppelinrox script is Not ALLOWED Writen On Her/His Guidee...
    I did not change his script. All i was doing is to hack ics services.jar as per his guide on the 2nd post of his thread. Lots of rom here that says 'supercharged' but actually does not have it because of .odex file not regenerated from the new jar file. So here i am, modified it to u all.

as long as the base is ICS beta, then yes :) Supercharger one is for all rom though, only my mod is for ICS beta.
    [thread close]

Just Wait For An Stable SuperCharge Script v6...

Note: Modifying zeppelinrox script is Not ALLOWED Writen On Her/His Guidee...