[q] help please!!

Search This thread

Tak23

Sep 21, 2011
I flashed a different carrier rom onto my phone im with attnt I flashed a verizon by accident what should I do I cant get into recovery everytime it reboots into the rom that wont allow me to do anything please tell me I can fix this please!

exocetdj

I flashed a different carrier rom onto my phone im with attnt I flashed a verizon by accident what should I do I cant get into recovery everytime it reboots into the rom that wont allow me to do anything please tell me I can fix this please!

Firstly can u get into bootloader (hold power and volume up to simulate battery pull then hold power down as soon as screen goes off)

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
Please don't make multiple post about the same issue. It makes it confusing to help you; and at the same time confusing for you as we try to help.

You've posted to 4 different threads about the same issue now. None of which even contain all the details and specifics. Calm down and slow down, just stick to one post and provide as much info as possible. With punctuation :p

I posted to your thread here: http://xdaforums.com/att-htc-one-m8/help/flashed-carrier-m8-atnt-bootloader-rom-t2837684