$20 Bounty----Obtaining MSL code Verizon GS3

Search This thread

hondais1

Aug 29, 2013
Hello. I have the Straight Talk S968C.01 aka Galaxy S 3 aka I535 . Ive tried using GetMyMSL apk, Android Terminal Emulator (using the getprop ril.MSL code, going to dialer and hitting ##3282# inputting wrong code and going back to Terminal, CDMA workshop. So, you give me the direction oh how to get my MSL and I'll donate to you $20 USD. Thanks. Of course rooted

P.s Straight Talk wont give it to me

Last edited:

samman82

Dec 31, 2010
Viper32 went down this road over a year ago. Straight talk is different for some reasons. Considering he's currently enabling phones for 3g on the ST network, I would think he probably figured it out. PM him and find out.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dexter35803

Apr 11, 2008
Confusion
Hello. I have the Straight Talk S968C.01 aka Galaxy S 3 aka I535 . Ive tried using GetMyMSL apk, Android Terminal Emulator (using the getprop ril.MSL code, going to dialer and hitting ##3282# inputting wrong code and going back to Terminal, CDMA workshop. So, you give me the direction oh how to get my MSL and I'll donate to you $20 USD. Thanks. Of course rooted

P.s Straight Talk wont give it to me

PM i may have a way to obtain it :)

purplelaser

Apr 8, 2015
Total Wireless Verizon GS3 ( same as Straight Talk, Tracfone )

Please help with finding MSL ; Same hardware and build as Straight Talk Samsung Galaxy S3 listed in this thread. Paypal donation for success!