[AVD] Emulator Skins of popular Android devices [56k Warning]

Search This thread

JD82

Feb 1, 2009
www.anddev.it
@moderators: since this skins are used by developers and they apply to the emulator and not to the OS, I thought it's right to publish its here, in the Android Software Development forum.

Here is my latest creation: Emulator Skins of popular Android devices :)

htcheroport.png

As you may have noticed are missing all WVGA devices . This is because the skin would be higher than 1200 pixels, and my current monitor only goes to 1050 pixels :p (even on an HD monitor you can not see the full AVD window).

Soon you can download the compressed archives containing skins, in the meantime take a look at the screenshot (click to enlarge):

HVGA
HTC Magic

Download skin: Official Topic

HTC Hero (GSM)

HTC Legend

HTC Aria

QVGA
HTC Wildfire

Let me know if you like my work :)

Last edited:

Hammerfest

Apr 3, 2008
San Antonio, TX
want HTC HD2 Skin... just sayin!

(also 1920x1200 monitor for the win, the ONLY TRUE HD, unlike that super narrow 16:9 crap the media industry is pushing)

tekplyrx

Nov 6, 2010
@moderators: since this skins are used by developers and they apply to the emulator and not to the OS, I thought it's right to publish its here, in the Android Software Development forum.

htcheroport.png

As you may have noticed are missing all WVGA devices . This is because the skin would be higher than 1200 pixels, and my current monitor only goes to 1050 pixels :p (even on an HD monitor you can not see the full AVD window).

Soon you can download the compressed archives containing skins, in the meantime take a look at the screenshot (click to enlarge):

HVGA
HTC Magic

HTC Hero (GSM)

HTC Legend

HTC Aria

QVGA
HTC Wildfire

Let me know if you like my work :)

Good job, could u still try and create the skins for the wvga (800x480) devices, since the emulators have a "scaling" startup option to make it fit on laptop screens? It'll be highly appreciated.. cheers :)

mustaka

Apr 29, 2009
Emulator skin for Galaxy S2

Hi, I just started learning development for Android since my recent purchase of a Galaxy S2. After a while I wanted an emulator skin for it as well. Since I have been unable to find one until one, decided to design one on my own. I tried it and liked it.

Sorry that I was not allowed to share outside links. A message says that 8 or more prior posts are needed to be allowed to do so. Hope this counts as one.

IronBlossom

Jan 8, 2013
Dhaka
Great work!!!! you should carry your work to other popular devices. I know the market has gone bigger than ever since your post but at least you could add the nexus family/ galaxy s family/ 2012 xperia family. Kudos for your work though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

htcheroport.png

HVGA
    HTC Magic

HTC Hero (GSM)

HTC Legend

HTC Aria

QVGA
    HTC Wildfire