|05/21/2012| ICS Extreme Edition |Digital Warfare 2.7|

Search This thread

markusf21

Aug 25, 2011
LaPorte, IN
I noticed that my battery seemed like it was draining faster after I flashed this theme. I then opened a terminal emulator. Typed su then reset. Now battery drain us back to normal.

Sent from my brain

br00x

Oct 11, 2010
Are the black letters on the grey background fixed?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

afbengochea

Jan 10, 2012
Thank you for this, with darksides performance and this sweet theme I don't feel the need for ICS until an official version comes out

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Ascarface23

Apr 23, 2011
Miami florida
I am missing transparent lockscreen. How to get that??

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Mine works fine just boot into recover and fix permissions worked for me

Sent from a galaxy in the darkside

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335306148690.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335306148690.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 477

GreggoryD502

Sep 10, 2010
Louisville
Anyone try flashing this over 2.5.1? Would it break anything? I know nandroid and try it, but the last two times I've tried to restore I've got a.md5 mismatch. And no I haven't renamed the file or anything. ThanksThanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ***Disclaimer: Flash at your own risk, im not responsible if anything that happens to your phone. Always make a nandroid before flashing.***

Hello users, here is the ICS theme everyone was waiting for. This is a port of "Ice Cream Domination" credits go to "Vertumus" for it so please visit the original link and thank him and also thank me...lol...this theme is complete and only small changes will be made in future updates. Comments and suggestions are always appreciated so please don't hesitate to comment or suggest.

The reason why i made a separate thread for DW rom is because i will be bringing back the additional mods like before and dont want people to be getting confused between juggernaut edition and DW edition.

Original link:

http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1334922

...Credits go to "rajaspidey" for ios dropdown...

Instructions:

Wipe Cache
    Wipe Dalvik Cache
    Flash Theme
    Fix Permission
    Reboot and Enjoy!!!

***The theme comes with Roboto Font and if you want to change it to SonySketch then go into settings--->display--->screen display--->Font style---> and choose SonySketch. Im sure most of the people know this already but just in case if someone doesnt.***

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?a49ho5mfzmhrn56
    The reason why i made a separate thread for DW rom is because i will be bringing back the additional mods like before and dont want people to be getting confused between juggernaut edition and DW edition. With that said, this post is reserved for additional Mods :D...
    Thanks again for your work! Are the minor issues fixed in this one? And by additional mods do you mean you're going to be making it look more like the original theme?

The original thread has screenshots of 4.0.3 based rom that's y it looks like that, this is the closest it would get on gingerbread roms...i dnt knw if u were around when i first started this theme back in October, i made additional mods for it upon requests like h+ instead of 4g, ios 5 dropdown n many more, u wud see them once i put them up :D

Thank you so much for this!!

You are very welcome my friend :D
    Updated it to 2.7...Enjoy :D
    Link is dead

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

The link is not dead you just have to set your browser to desktop or use a computer

Sent from the iPhone graveyard.