MiniCm9 3.0.1 What u think of it?

Search This thread

NIMBAH

Dec 20, 2011
London
Yes, full wipe also didn't helped...very strange :(

Time to go back to minicm7.2 :(

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

..could not be downloaded due to error (500)

Can't remember exactly but I think it something to do with APN settings. Does it work with Wifi?

Try removing your google account, restart and try again.

Reactions: Petroks

david4b64b

Mar 29, 2012
I can't use the 3.0.1 . When i turn the phone one the screen does not turn on . When i press the unblock boton nothing hapens but when i press the lock it locks...

In few words , the scren does not turn on unless i try to block the phone . I've tried to factory reset install the rom again.. nothing

Green goblin

May 13, 2012
Someone said that in order to avoid the annoying lag you have to go back to 2.1 ROM first, then full wipe your device one or two times and then install the ICS. I didn't try that but probably it solves the lag problem.

t81

May 12, 2012
Veles
Hey guys hi 2 all
I was wondering if I can get a little help Im running nAa's ISC_03 kernel and I've just installed cm9 3.0.2.
Now I only have 1 widget on my homescreen beside the clock :) its the email widget (not Gmail). Before the update (3.0.1) this email widget was dark themed it was black but now it is white, I dont like it guys... and I tend to run dark walls and etc...
Since I only use 1 widget can some1 please tell me how to get back the black ver. of the email widget so I can enjoy it.
!Thanks

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
Play store is not working on my w8 with cm9 ics pls... help me... is Any one having the same problem?

Sent from my W8 CM9 ICS using xda premium

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
I rebooted the phone, still the play store isn't working.. it just show's the animation of opening the app then just goes back to app drawer...
I have not even logged in to the Google account...

Sent From My W8 CM9 ICS

Last edited:

NIMBAH

Dec 20, 2011
London
I rebooted the phone, still the play store isn't working.. it just show's the animation of opening the app then just goes back to app drawer...

Sent From My W8 CM9 ICS

Sign in to a Google account and try again.

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Reactions: ->Sid

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
Leave it bro, back to primehdnaa would try ics on the next update den it wud b much more fast n better.. thanks for d help bro..

Sent from my w8 using xda premium

->Sid

May 18, 2012
Ahmedabad
Leave it bro, back to primehdnaa would try ics on the next update den it wud b much more fast n better.. thanks for d help bro..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is apex better than trebuchet?
    The only issue I have is the autobrightness
    Yes, full wipe also didn't helped...very strange :(

Time to go back to minicm7.2 :(

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

..could not be downloaded due to error (500)

Can't remember exactly but I think it something to do with APN settings. Does it work with Wifi?

Try removing your google account, restart and try again.
    Also try to reset Store settings.It forgets your account and starts again.
    Guys install V6 Supercharger to solve your problems on lags. It diminishes 80-90% of the lag

Sent From My W8 CM9 ICS

Sign in to a Google account and try again.

Sent from my X8 using xda premium