[ROM] CyanogenMod 7 for the HTC Tattoo :: V7.1.0.1 (10 Oct 2011)

Search This thread

hackeronte

Mar 4, 2010
Tried to replace the cmscreenshot.API with the 7.2rc2 but no change from 7.1rc1 still not working. Is it fine if i flash the whole rom?

Sent from my HTC Tattoo using XDA

old_pocket

Jan 5, 2011
battery drain after camera usage

I am on the last nightly build. Seems as battery drains fast after taking some photos. Constant 50% system load after that.Does anyone have the same issue?

kemoba

Mar 5, 2006
Mostar
Check arif-ali`s repo. He builds nightly CM7 for our Tattoo, there is a 28.5.2012 build
Here is the link:
Code:
http://cyanogenmod.arif-ali.co.uk/rom/update-cm7-click-2012-05-28_02-01-19.zip

potattoo

Aug 2, 2010
seems quite stable. better than earlier version that rebooted often.

edit: also i now find GPS is now more precice and faster

Last edited:

AEZ_BEST

May 20, 2008
a problem in installing ClockWork Recovery

in this link:

wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/HTC_Tattoo:_Full_Update_Guide

in the part of installing clockwork recovery

in step 5:

5.On the computer, open terminal and run the following commands:
adb push flash_image /data/local/bin/
adb shell
su
cd /data/local/bin/ chmod 755 flash_image
./flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery-clockwork-3.0.2.7-click.img

when i type su i get this message in cmd :

"permission denied"

i did the rootig successfully ithink!

how can i find my device is rooted?

i am new in android world

sangorys

Jun 2, 2007
Very slow ROM

Hello,

I have installed CyanogenMod en the Tattoo of my dad. It is very very slow, so slow that when we click on the applicaton menu, it is difficult to change pages. On the keyboard, it very difficult to use it. :(

Do you have the same issue ?

Thanks

:confused:

niruzz

Mar 7, 2011
Hello,

I have installed CyanogenMod en the Tattoo of my dad. It is very very slow, so slow that when we click on the applicaton menu, it is difficult to change pages. On the keyboard, it very difficult to use it. :(

Do you have the same issue ?

Thanks

:confused:

do you still have problem?
My tattoo is very very slow too.

How can you solve?

McJosephs

Apr 5, 2011
May someone please make an more up-to-date Rom for our Tattoo? I know that cm7 isn't under development any more, but there were a lot of patches merged after the latest nightly on 1st of march 2013 - I think it was around beginning of may 2013. If I remember correctly, the mms-Service got fixed there. Would be very appreciating. Thank you very much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions:

First time flashing CyanogenMod 7 to the HTC Tattoo, or coming from another ROM?
    1. Root the device and install ClockworkMod Recovery. Instructions are available here.
    2. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    3. Format the system, data & cache partitions of your device.
    4. Perform a factory reset.
    5. Flash CyanogenMod.
    6. Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
    Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 7?
    1. Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM.
    2. Flash CyanogenMod (your Google Apps will be backed up & restored automatically).
    Issues?

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

CyanogenMod:
    Latest version: update-cm-7.1.0.1-click
    Download: link
    Mirror: link
    MD5sum: 4ec7cdcdd5ef19c6884a55dd917b39fa​

Google Apps addon:
    Version: gapps-gb-20110828

Version: Google Talk with video addon

The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    New Build,sync today....I have the whole afternoon with her and has not given me any problems.Remeber i only build,I am not a developer.

ROM:update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-click-KANG-signed.zip

enjoy!
    Here I leave a build I made this afternoon and sync today, tested and appears to work perfectly.

New build sync today...As news brings a new style of lock ring and @arco68 reviewed the kernel.took several hours with her and have not had any problems.

changes:Of "es_ES: Added spanish translations for: (android_packages_apps_Settings)" to "Czech: added missing strings (android_frameworks_base)".