Android L discussion thread

Search This thread

ajai_dev

Sep 14, 2012
Android L keyboard is available for the M8 but it I am experiencing lagging with input.

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
There's a cm11 android L theme looks so close to the real thing

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Premium HD app

-juanito-

Oct 22, 2010
The best thing in Android L is Material UI, And we will not get this UI with htc update..

dray

Apr 13, 2008
Looking for the Android L floating notifications :thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One_M8

WhiteSRT69

Sep 21, 2012
Budd Lake
im very excited for Android L, after playing around with it a bunch on my Nexus 7, this is deff a revamp i think stock android needed! i was getting bored with it

Reactions: tominozh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Woohoo, Dutchdeveloper and I have reached the point of building where it begins building the apps.
    Nothing promised yet, but we're close!
    Stay tuned!

EDIT: JUST BUILT FRAMEWORK-RES.APK
    Okay, an update for everyone. My cousin is okay, they got her into surgery fast enough that the aneurysm didn't kill her. She'll spend a few days in the hospital, but other than that she will be okay. Thank you guys very much for your thoughts and prayers. XDA has the best community, and after some sleep its back to builds.
    Camera? Wifi? Gps? Bluetooth?

wifi and bluetooth is working. no camera app at this moment. gps no test. alot of other problems^^

does cm 11 need a special firmware on m8?
    Alright, I'm working on syncing the code base now, I have worked on a couple of other devices creating build scripts, so let's see if I can't get this one to work.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

Well, this is going to take quite a while, I only have 17% synced. I guess I am gonna get some sleep and tackle this behemoth in the morning. No promises though, just saying now.