[Q] Slimkat ROM 4.4.2 beta weekly

Search This thread

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
While discussing this custom rom in other roms' threads, I came across one for the MB886 with CN localization.

I was able to download it and flashed. But before doing so, looked at the archive and noticed it had a /data directory with suspicious apps in it. So I wouldn't really recommend anyone actually flashing it for use until someone with knowledge took a look at it.

Interestingly enough, it does flash and seems to be working, I cleared data/wiped before booting it.. Take note that it's is not officially supported by slimkat nor is it available on their site.

EDIT: We have a working rom now thanks to Technofreak, check it out here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49622265

Last edited:
Reactions: TheJeremyWhite

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Ok to my Fellow forum friend @clockcycle and others wanting this ROM I have made an Modified version out of this Chinese Rom which works 100% without any lag and is working great. I will make a thread for this one and there is also and right now is the one I use as it looks lots as Validus without much Clowns as @skeevydude like it. lol

Seen very solid to me and is my and will be my daily drive (For now) lol

Also there is one I compile together but since time limits I havent been able to test it. This one should have more options and few then other fixes to options that came after my Modified version

Will explain more at the Developers thread

Reactions: clockcycle

clockcycle

Dec 28, 2007
Miami, FL
Moto G Power (2021)
Ok to my Fellow forum friend @clockcycle and others wanting this ROM I have made an Modified version out of this Chinese Rom which works 100% without any lag and is working great. I will make a thread for this one and there is also and right now is the one I use as it looks lots as Validus without much Clowns as @skeevydude like it. lol

Also there is one I compile together but since time limits I havent been able to test it. This one should have more options and few then other fixes to options that came after my Modified version

Yea I was really surprised to how lite "SLIM" the CN version of the rom was. But didn't trust to install gapps, login or install any apps. I also wiped /data after first flash before the boot. Downloading your version right now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I finished compiling it to see how it goes. Will post ROM if is good.
    While discussing this custom rom in other roms' threads, I came across one for the MB886 with CN localization.

I was able to download it and flashed. But before doing so, looked at the archive and noticed it had a /data directory with suspicious apps in it. So I wouldn't really recommend anyone actually flashing it for use until someone with knowledge took a look at it.

Interestingly enough, it does flash and seems to be working, I cleared data/wiped before booting it.. Take note that it's is not officially supported by slimkat nor is it available on their site.

EDIT: We have a working rom now thanks to Technofreak, check it out here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=49622265
    Please delete the Links to this Chinese Rom from this forum and from the Cyan thread. THis Rom Contains Applications that require payments from the Google Play and its Developers. It contains apps like
    Android Tweaker PRO
    Root Explorer
    NexMusic +/Plus
    and others