[Q] [Q} please help in restoring nexus 5

Search This thread

sharingan

May 30, 2013
can someone tell me that how can i help one of my friend in restoring hos nexus 5 after someone accidently factory reset his nexus 5

is it possible to make it as it was before factory reset will all media files and apps and games that he installed and downloaded

please help it is very urgent

thanks in advance

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
can someone tell me that how can i help one of my friend in restoring hos nexus 5 after someone accidently factory reset his nexus 5

is it possible to make it as it was before factory reset will all media files and apps and games that he installed and downloaded

thanks in advance

Factory reset wipes all his files, apps, and data. You will have to reinstall all of them. Any photos he had on the phone are gone There is no way to recover them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

Reactions: sharingan

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks in advance

Factory reset wipes all his files, apps, and data. You will have to reinstall all of them. Any photos he had on the phone are gone There is no way to recover them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
    If he had back up set, Google will restore some stuff when starting phone up and entering Google account.
    Apps at least.
    Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk