Avast Anti Theft removed still showing in battery stats

Search This thread

Racinghart91

Mar 18, 2013
Hello,

A few days ago i installed Avast anti theft (rooted)
I deleted it afterwards via titanium backup becouse i couldnt unistalled it via app manager (i disabled it via app manager before i deleted it)

Now its still showing up in my battery stats.. i dont know if it really drais battery but i just want to get rid of it.

I installed avast mobile security again to use the uninstall wizard but it says that i dont have anti theft installed.

Im running on Archidroid rom btw...

fbiangel

Jan 8, 2011
Amsterdam
fineartamerica.com
Unistalling Avast ( 2nd try)

Hello,

A few days ago i installed Avast anti theft (rooted)
I deleted it afterwards via titanium backup becouse i couldnt unistalled it via app manager (i disabled it via app manager before i deleted it)

Now its still showing up in my battery stats.. i dont know if it really drais battery but i just want to get rid of it.

I installed avast mobile security again to use the uninstall wizard but it says that i dont have anti theft installed.

Im running on Archidroid rom btw...

I had same problem.

I installed Avast back and Antitheft as well, I enabled all ( include device admin) , checked it on the site of Avast under my account. When all was enabled, first of all I removed Avast like device Administrator, disabled Antitheft and unistal rest of it via normal way. Successfully. After rebooting all Avast was away. I used SD Maid pro to clean everything and checked my status of battery and system. Avast was successfully uninstalled.
I hope it will help you the same way like it helped to me.

Racinghart91

Mar 18, 2013
Thanks got it i deleted accounts on the avast website

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

fbiangel

Jan 8, 2011
Amsterdam
fineartamerica.com
I think it should be deactivated first from device administrators in security settings...

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yes I said it above..but Im using Avast! and Im fully satisfied. So my experience is here only from the reason I tried to uninstall Avast like test. ( In windows you need special uninstall. utility). In mobile no. Deactivating admin is enough. After uninstall is good to delete all Avast data via Root Explorer. ( It was working for me excellently). No trace after Avast..
But Im using Avast again and I cant complain ( Avast pro)