Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ano.cresent

Jul 5, 2011
Bangalore
I had gone to the samung service center with cm9 installed this Wednesday. :p

Submitted the phone for 5 hours, replaced the SuperAmoled Panel, Mid Frame & Back cover and got back my phone with CM9 still running on it. They are dumb.

Last time I had a problem with the camera which they replaced, I was running a rooted leaked ICS built when ICS wasn't even out. :-D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

lols ..... good for you mate ... but anyways ... I don't want to take any chances :)

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
I had gone to the samung service center with cm9 installed this Wednesday. :p

Submitted the phone for 5 hours, replaced the SuperAmoled Panel, Mid Frame & Back cover and got back my phone with CM9 still running on it. They are dumb.

Last time I had a problem with the camera which they replaced, I was running a rooted leaked ICS built when ICS wasn't even out. :-D

Here in Nagpur he checked my fw and android version
I was on DDKL1
if even it was a European fw then I won't have warranty

Might visit Samsung center because of the black spot in camera

Anyone knows if they will replace it for this issue??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ano.cresent

Jul 5, 2011
Bangalore
I was on DDKL1

coincidentally I am visiting SC for the same reason here in b'lore .... I have 3 big black spots on my camera which came up when they replaced my motherboard ....
I think it's some dust or smudge

h3llboy911

Dec 2, 2011
India
twitter.com
I was on DDKL1

I replaced my camera for the very same reason and under warranty. I didn't have one black spot but many tiny spots. They replaced the lens. First they claimed that this is a physical damage as my phone has taken some falls but after me arguing for sometime they considered it under warranty.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
anyone knows any ics rom which doesn't have stock ics user interface ( no Sammy, no miui4, no launcher )

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

anujagg

Oct 15, 2011
Delhi
Guys,

I am sick of this ics now as I am facing wierd issues and don't know what to do. My outlook has stopped working and I am not able to access my official emails. Today, from gmail, I tried to download some file which it is trying to download even after I restarted the phone twice (including when I removed the battery) but not able to do so. I am amazed what improvements the Android team has dobe.

I wanted to attach the screen shot where it was still trying and trying to download but failed. I have tried to kill this activity but didn't succeed. Need help in how to kill this @#?*@# thing.

Thanks.

Sent from my S2...

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011
anyone knows any ics rom which doesn't have stock ics user interface ( no Sammy, no miui4, no launcher )

If no stock ICS interface, what do you want actually? It has to be either Sammy or pure Google as in CM9.

You can try gingerbread :p

Reactions: exynoss

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Guys,

I am sick of this ics now as I am facing wierd issues and don't know what to do. My outlook has stopped working and I am not able to access my official emails. Today, from gmail, I tried to download some file which it is trying to download even after I restarted the phone twice (including when I removed the battery) but not able to do so. I am amazed what improvements the Android team has dobe.

I wanted to attach the screen shot where it was still trying and trying to download but failed. I have tried to kill this activity but didn't succeed. Need help in how to kill this @#?*@# thing.

Thanks.

Sent from my S2...

Try "download all files" app from market to download attachments

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Guys,

Thanks.

Sent from my S2...

Chill man do not panic with ics roms.
Still lots of work to be done in ICS

Anyone here ever used android 1.5 or 1.6. How they are compared to ginger.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Such strange ROM that would be. People use AOSP for the looks and have to compromise in functionality. Now you want crapwiz look and lesser functionality also? :|

@harsha
@iekansh

U didn't get me like in ginger there re so many dev who has diff diff user interfaces.
Why this is not possible in ics.

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
@harsha
@iekansh

U didn't get me like in ginger there re so many dev who has diff diff user interfaces.
Why this is not possible in ics.

If you mean themes then less people care about tw now so wait few days to get 100s of themes from market because of cm9 theme chooser...

Reactions: exynoss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!