Cooking Guides for the Ultimate Noobs- Screencasts

Search This thread

ai6908

Nov 13, 2006
Land of Lincoln
I Followed all the instrucions and thought it was working fine till it wouldnt get past the Windows 6.1 start up screen. it won't connect to my computer any more ether :-s what do i do? tried hard reset and still not working.

Hard reset wont work. Try fashing to a ROM which you know works! Also there might be some issues your sys, you might want to start over new or undo changes you did to it!

agoetz5201

Jun 10, 2008
Austin

cfhplumb

Dec 14, 2009
Help me please!

I don't want to double post, so my previous one can be deleted.

I'm a noob just like you all and as easy as the written directions are, its always nice to get a little more help. So I made these screencasts to help you out. I wanted to start fresh, since I'm kind of past the trial run period. Click on the pictures to view the screencasts are below (if there is a serious error, let me know):

Where are the pictures?
Please help! :( I am a n00b with cooking...and we NEED to crack this as all our phones are busted. Thank you and cheers!
I also deleted the links because I'm a newbie

poulman

Dec 24, 2010
I suppose this subject is too old and all the links and pics are lost (deleted-banned etc)
Too bad...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't want to double post, so my previous one can be deleted.

I'm a noob just like you all and as easy as the written directions are, its always nice to get a little more help. So I made these screencasts to help you out. I wanted to start fresh, since I'm kind of past the trial run period. Click on the pictures to view the screencasts are below (if there is a serious error, let me know):

Setting UP Your Kitchen (22.4 MB)

Cooking (61.5 MB)

Dumping Your ROM (51.3 MB)

Rebuilding Your ROM (22.3 MB)