[MEGA]Titanium S1,Cherry Flame2.0,KTouch U86 Kiss,Archos 45 Platinum

Search This thread

idragon81

Nov 2, 2013
Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss , I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Hence I decided to open a thread that can be used to solve general problems and issues regarding the Device.

NOTE:- Archos 45 Platinum too has similar device specifications.The same CWM version worked for @best98 who is using an Archos 45 Platinum.

Tip:Using CWM touch recovery
When using the CWM Touch recovery you may notice that it is not really working properly and that touch is not doing anything. The fact is the touch is being registered and that the touch method is different than normal android because of limited drivers in recovery.

The working
Use one finger touch to scroll
Use two finger touch to select item

Installing a Recovery Menu

Using PC

1) Install the Mobile Drivers.
2) Download Minimal ADB And fastboot [Windows users] Linux and Mac users might have to download the whole Android sdk as of now.
3) Download the recovery you want from the attachments below.
4) Rename them to recovery.img after extracting and copy it to a folder of know location.
5) Boot your device into fastboot mode.i.e Power on your mobile by pressing and holding Power button and vol+ Key.until you see A green screen.
6) Connect your device to the PC and open Minimal ADB and fastboot
7) Run the command " fastboot flash recovery C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG".
Without the quotes replace C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\ with the location where you extracted recovery.img.
8) Wait untill it completes and VOILA new recovery installed.

Note: In case you want to preserve your stock recovery, run the command "fastboot boot C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG"
Without the quotes replace C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\ with the location where you extracted recovery.img.

Using Mobile

Simple Method.
Just install the TACK Manager from here and install the recovery .Enjoy ;).

Not so simple method :p
Download the flashable recoveries from Below and flash it through CWM Or TWRP [Yes, you need custom recovery for this to flash]

Rooting Your Device

Method 1: Through CWM/TWRP

1) Download the SuperSU package provided below.
2) Copy it to the root of your SDCard
3) Select Install zip from SDCard

Method 2:Through Framaroot
Personally I Did not get any success by this method.But lot of users reported it to to work by using the Gandalf exploit.
Also some versions of framaroot work better on some devices as compared to others.So maybe just have to check which version works for our Mobile.

1) Download and install Framaroot.apk
2) On the exploits list select Gandalf
3) It'll probably crash the first time and apparently work the second time you launch it.

As I Am not sure which version of framaroot works for this mobile hence no upload

Attachments

• UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.25.zip
    1 MB · Views: 5,193
  • recovery_twrp.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 6,706
  • recovery_cwm.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 13,974
  • recovery_stock.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 4,075
  • CWM_Flashable.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 6,178
  • TWRP2.2_Flashable.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 3,086
  • TWRP2.5_Flashable.zip
    8 MB · Views: 5,382
Last edited:

idragon81

Nov 2, 2013
Reserved

Flashing Roms and Fix Soft brick

1) Copy Rom to SDCard
2) Boot into Recovery by Powering on while holding power and vol+ Button.Initially you'll see a green screen...Keep holding untill the screen turns red.
3) Goto Mounts and storage and format /Cache and /Data. Format /SYSTEM if installing new rom.
4) Goto Advanced and format Dalvik Cache
5) Select Apply Zip from SD Card
6) Select zip file of rom to install and wait.
7) Reboot and voila.

Note:This is assuming you are using CWMR
Note: Do not format /SYS_BOOT Partition.You'll end up bricking your device and then will not be able to boot into Fastboot mode.
If this happens by mistake.Follow the next Guide.

Fixing RESET FOR ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD

In case you end up Formatting /SYS_BOOT Partition then you'll most likely end up in this.There might be few other cases when this can happen but none that i am aware of.

If you Have a Linux Desktop
If you have access to Linux PC then connect your mobile to it and mount the partition which is around 50 MB. Download the Images.zip from below.unzip the file and copy the whole folder to the 50 MB partition.
Your File structure should look something like this
-\50MBPartition
-\image
-\AMSS.MBN
-\AMSSHD.MBN

If you have Windows
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2n5ygdzybijv
I'll soon put up a guide for windows users.

This is the guide I found on facebook's CM Flame 2.0 group.
DISCLAIMER:
This fix worked for me. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Please do the process step-by-step. DON'T SKIP any step as I don't know what will happen and there's a possibilty that your phone will be dead permanently.

TOOLS NEEDED:
Roadkill and StockROM
DOWNLOAD STEPS:
1. Go to www.dropbox.com
2. SIGN-IN using MY credentials
E-mail: pemaustria@outlook.com
Password: dropbox-pemaustria
3. Navigate to the folder cmflame2, there you can find the file.
4. Right click cmflame2stock.zipx, and click download.

(THIS STEPS LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE MY DROPBOX ACCOUNT TO YOU. AS A RESPECT, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY SETTINGS ON MY PROFILE. THANK YOU)

NOTE: Please use WinZip for extracting files. Thanks

TUTORIALS:
1. Disconnect all USB drives especially flash drives, including memory cards.
2. Turn on your device to QPST Mode, and connect it to computer. When a window prompt you to format card. CANCEL.
3. Extract the contents of cmflame2stock.zipx and run Roadkill.exe. Click 'Yes' if administrative privilages prompt you.
4. In the left side of 'Write image to' choose PHYSICAL DISK 1(3.61GB). In my case it is 3.61 GB. Your size must be approximately 4GB. CHOOSE THE RIGHT DISK. CHOOSING THE WRONG DISK WILL RESULT DAMAGE to the selected disk.
5. In your extracted folder, you will see an image file named CM-Flame2.0-StockROM.img.
6. On source file, browse for the image file you just extracted.
7. Click 'START', wait for the process until it's finished.

Attachments

• image.zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 3,268
Last edited:

idragon81

Nov 2, 2013
Custom ROM's

Stock Rom

Karbonn Titanium S1
Flashable ZIP
CWM Backup

S1_Titanium_UI.jpg

Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0

Flashable ZIP

ui1.jpg

ui2.jpg

K-Touch Hornet U86 Kiss

K-Touch 1.3.4 Rom

Archos 45 Platinum

Archos 45 CWM Backup

Custom ROMS

LeWa OS 14.05.16
Download

One of the most stable ROMs I've seen for our device.It is Continiuosly developed and supported at Lewatek and has weekly updates at friday.OTA update are available so you don't have to download the whole ROM

MIUI ROM 4.1.17

Highly Customizable ROM.
MIUI Is known for the amount of customization you can do with it.From Statusbar to Lockscreen to everything normal android OS can do.
MIUI ROM Download

4tksaa.jpg

25j8lsn.png

106zgwz.png

Lenovo Magic 4.0
With Support for over 11 Languages and

Download

CM10.1
CM10.1 Base ROM
Update File

CM10.2 Alpha
CM10.2 ROM

CM11 Alpha 3
CM11 ROM

Nokia X ROM Port
This ROM is ported by our friend rdis.
You can find the ROM here

AOSP KitkatFlare
More like Stock ROM with KitKat touch in it.Cooler and more Powerful
This is a KitKat Look alike and not the actual kitkat. For KitKat Check CM11 Above.
AOSP KitKatFlare

IXYNOS
Based on stock
Fully themed with color combination of cyan, yellow, purple and white
Slim rom around 189 Mb
init.d tweaks
build.prop tweaks
ttpod
mifileexplorer
pre rooted
zipaligned
net speed in status bar
good battery life
extremely smooth high performance rom
camera with smile detection

attachment.php

Ixynos ROM

Xperia Z
Xperia Z Download

Last edited:

sunilneelam

Sep 3, 2013
mehsana
Thanks idrogon81

Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss [Hence reffered to as TCK-SU186, Simply because it is easier to refer to :p], I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Hence I decided to open a thread that can be used to solve general problems and issues regarding the Device.

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

Framarook-1.7.0.apk works fine to root karbonn s1 titanium without any crash. use gandalf exploit and its done.

Reactions: LOLya

LOLya

Dec 24, 2013
Any Cynogenmod roms

Hello Everybody!!
Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss [Hence reffered to as TCK-SU186, Simply because it is easier to refer to :p], I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

I loved Cynogenmod and I also want it to be on my device
Any help will be appreciated

LOLya

Dec 24, 2013
TY

There is CM10.1 for Our device. However i didnt find it to be stable.Didn't find ways to connect to data and some people had issues with microphone not working.
I'll be uploading more unbrick solutuions first, followed by MIUI rom and then CM10.1

If uget it bugfree plz upload it
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: sicca95

LOLya

Dec 24, 2013
English TWRP

Hello Everybody!!

Stock Rom

Custom Recovery

Rooting Method

The TWRP is in Japanese Language can u upload english twrp.img
I googled for it but did'nt get it:(

best98

Aug 9, 2006
Brisach
Hi,

Great to read that.. at least after crawling the web and finding that Karbon S5 is equivalent to Archos 50 Platinum.. I find from the specs that this Karbonn S1 is the same as the Archos 45 Platinum that I own.

Specs are : here for the Archos 45..
http://www.archos.com/gb/products/smartphones/platinum/archos_45platinum/specs.html?#a

Finally.. I can't wait to see Cyanogen on it.. maybe a chance to have a CM11 ? :D

Regards

Reactions: pankmohan
Feb 17, 2013
at last i could successfully port android 4.2.2 to karbonn titanium s1...
the rom is being uploaded...its named as "CHEEKUMOD" as it is edited by me :p ;)

whats working:
ALMOST EVERYTHING :fingers-crossed::p:p

whats NOT working:
CAMERA FOCUS

REST ALL ITS JUST FINE AND AWESOME !!

see the screen shots mean while

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-12-26-13-12-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-13-12-22.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-07-42.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-07-42.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,393
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-12-44.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-12-44.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,099
  • Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-12-48.png
    Screenshot_2013-12-26-15-12-48.png
    108 KB · Views: 1,105
Feb 17, 2013
Karbonn Titanium S1 custom rom

VOILA !!
At last the first custom rom for Karbonn Titanium S1 is here !!
the most waited Android 4.2.2 for Karbonn Titanium S1
Custom DPI for better looks... :) ;)
========================================================================================================
Whats WORKING:
VERSION 1
ALMOST EVERYTHING

VERSION 2
ALMOST EVERYTHING
========================================================================================================
Whats NOT WORKING:
VERSION 1
CAMERA FOCUS
SOMETIMES MICROPHONE IN CALL WONT WORK !!

VERSION 2
CAMERA FOCUS

Will give the fix soon,or someone please help me out to fix it...;) ;)
HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM:

Download the rom and gapps and place it in the root of the SD card (Root meaning directly in ur SD card and not in folders so u can find it easily in the recovery)

VERSION 1:
ROM DOWNLOAD: drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9ZjNvNkJTLWZidnM/edit?usp=sharing
Gapps DOWNLOAD: drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9LW5TV2xMS2cydnc/edit?usp=sharing

INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD

How to install clockwork mod for newbies (IF U HAVE CWM ALREADY INSTALLED U CAN SKIP THIS)

Things required:-
Recovery.img (Find in attachments below)
AIO flasher (Find in attachments below)
And of-course ur phone and USB cable ;) :p

1.Switch off your phone.
2.Boot into fastboot (to boot into fastboot hold volume up+power button for few seconds untill u see a whole green screen and release both the buttons)
3.plug in your phone to pc via USB cable.
4.Download the AIO flasher from attachment below,extract it and open it (Run as admin in pc if required).
5.Select recovery in the AIO flasher and click on select file and select the recovery.img which u downloaded from the attachments below.
6.Now check the erase option and click on flash and wait till it reads "finished" in the AIO flasher dialog box.
7.Remove the cable and pull the battery and re insert it to exit fastboot.

Congratulations !! You have successfully installed CWM on ur device.

BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE

To boot into recovery mode u need to hold the volume up+power buttons untill the screen turns green and do not release the buttons now hold untill the screen turns red and release the buttons.Wait for sometime untill it boots into the recovery.
navigate using the volume keys and select using the power keys.
1.Select Wipe data/factory reset.
2.Navigate to Advanced and select it.
3.Wipe dalvik cache and go back to main.
4.Now select install zip from sd card.
5.Now select choose zip from sdcard.
6.Select the rom which u downloaded and copied to the root of the SD card.
7.And select yes.
8.Wait until it reads installation complete.
9.And using the same method from step.4 also install the gapps. to flash Gapps u need to select the gapps file instead of rom file.

NOW reboot and enjoy !! IF IT DOSENT REBOOT DONT PANIC PULL THE BATTERY AND POWER ON MANUALLY
Congratulations !! :) :)
Your device is running Android 4.2.2 now.
And if u liked this please +1 this :p ;)

DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 2 OF MY ROM HERE WITH MIC FIX AND GAPPS !!

IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS WITH THIS VERSION OF MY ROM IT IS PRE INSTALLED IN THE ROM...!!

VERSION 2:
ROM DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9SUVkUnJSSnV3WEU/edit?usp=sharing
GAPPS DOWNLOAD: ITS PRE INSTALLED IN THE ROM DO NOT FLASH AGAIN !! < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <---------------------NOTE

Changelog:

1:Fixed "Mic not working in call". :)
2:have added gapps in the rom file to minimize flashing procedure of flashing each at a time.

DISCLAIMER:

NOTHING WILL GO WRONG NORMALLY BECAUSE I HAVE TESTED THESE PERSONALLY BUT IF IT HAPPENS TO U I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE..!!

HAVE A BACKUP OF UR DEVICE so if something goes wrong u can revert the phone to the earlier working stage.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING OF YOUR PHONES DUE TO THIS PROCEDURE DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

Attachments

• Android_AIO_Flasher.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 3,127
  • recovery.img
    6.1 MB · Views: 3,956
Last edited:

LOLya

Dec 24, 2013
CWM is the solution

Pls.. post a guide for windows users.thanks

Its not necessary to flash or reset the soft brick using any OS,
U can do it by CWM also.
1]For softbrick u can just factory reset and wipe cache
2] for flashing u can mount and remount sdcard and copy the .zip file to it and choose install zip from sdcard
:cowboy:

Manas1796

Dec 12, 2012
Mincrophone not working!!

when you call, the other person cannot hear your voice.... plz fix this!
its quite a major BUG!

Reactions: LOLya

LOLya

Dec 24, 2013
Original Site

VOILA !!

Whats WORKING:
ALMOST EVERYTHING

Whats NOT WORKING:
CAMERA FOCUS

HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM:

Download the rom and gapps and place it in the root of the SD card (Root meaning directly in ur SD card and not in folders so u can find it easily in the recovery)

ROM DOWNLOAD: drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9ZjNvNkJTLWZidnM/edit?usp=sharing
Gapps DOWNLOAD: drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9LW5TV2xMS2cydnc/edit?usp=sharing

INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD

How to install clockwork mod for newbies (IF U HAVE CWM ALREADY INSTALLED U CAN SKIP THIS)

1.Switch off your phone.
2.Boot into fastboot (to boot into fastboot hold volume up+power button for few seconds untill u see a whole green screen and release both the buttons)
4.Download the AIO flasher from attachment below,extract it and open it (Run as admin in pc if required).
5.Select recovery in the AIO flasher and click on select file and select the recovery.img which u downloaded from the attachments below.
6.Now check the erase option and click on flash and wait till it reads "finished" in the AIO flasher dialog box.

BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE

To boot into recovery mode u need to hold the volume up+power buttons untill the screen turns green and do not release the buttons now hold untill the screen turns red and release the buttons.Wait for sometime untill it boots into the recovery.
7.And select yes.
9.And using the same method from step.4 also install the gapps. to flash Gapps u need to select the gapps file instead of rom file.

NOW reboot and enjoy !! IF IT DOSENT REBOOT DONT PANIC PULL THE BATTERY AND POWER ON MANUALLY

DISCLAIMER:

NOTHING WILL GO WRONG NORMALLY BECAUSE I HAVE TESTED THESE PERSONALLY BUT IF IT HAPPENS TO U I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE..!!

HAVE A BACKUP OF UR DEVICE so if something goes wrong u can revert the phone to the earlier working stage.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BRICKING OF YOUR PHONES DUE TO THIS PROCEDURE DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK !!

Actually Cheetan this is the site with the same ROM,no offence.You might have modified much in this ROM(Your ROM(Cheeku ROM)):D
Site: http://www.needrom.com/mobile/k-touch-u86-7
Problem is u just need to make account

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everybody!!
    Recently when going through the xda forums for the devices Karbonn Titanium S1, Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0, K-Touch Hornet u86 kiss , I noticed that a lot of people have questions regarding Stock rom, Recovery rooting and Solutions for Brick.However most of the posts have been left unanswered or died for some reason.

NOTE:- Archos 45 Platinum too has similar device specifications.The same CWM version worked for @best98 who is using an Archos 45 Platinum.

Tip:Using CWM touch recovery
    When using the CWM Touch recovery you may notice that it is not really working properly and that touch is not doing anything. The fact is the touch is being registered and that the touch method is different than normal android because of limited drivers in recovery.

The working
    Use one finger touch to scroll
    Use two finger touch to select item

Installing a Recovery Menu

Using PC

1) Install the Mobile Drivers.
    2) Download Minimal ADB And fastboot [Windows users] Linux and Mac users might have to download the whole Android sdk as of now.
    3) Download the recovery you want from the attachments below.
    4) Rename them to recovery.img after extracting and copy it to a folder of know location.
    5) Boot your device into fastboot mode.i.e Power on your mobile by pressing and holding Power button and vol+ Key.until you see A green screen.
    6) Connect your device to the PC and open Minimal ADB and fastboot
    7) Run the command " fastboot flash recovery C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG".
    8) Wait untill it completes and VOILA new recovery installed.

Note: In case you want to preserve your stock recovery, run the command "fastboot boot C:\USERS\MYNAME\DESKTOP\ANDROID\RECOVERY.IMG"

Using Mobile

Simple Method.
    Just install the TACK Manager from here and install the recovery .Enjoy ;).

Not so simple method :p
    Download the flashable recoveries from Below and flash it through CWM Or TWRP [Yes, you need custom recovery for this to flash]

Rooting Your Device

Method 1: Through CWM/TWRP

1) Download the SuperSU package provided below.
    2) Copy it to the root of your SDCard
    3) Select Install zip from SDCard

Method 2:Through Framaroot
    Personally I Did not get any success by this method.But lot of users reported it to to work by using the Gandalf exploit.
    Also some versions of framaroot work better on some devices as compared to others.So maybe just have to check which version works for our Mobile.

1) Download and install Framaroot.apk
    2) On the exploits list select Gandalf
    3) It'll probably crash the first time and apparently work the second time you launch it.

As I Am not sure which version of framaroot works for this mobile hence no upload
    Custom ROM's

Stock Rom

Karbonn Titanium S1
    Flashable ZIP
    CWM Backup

S1_Titanium_UI.jpg

Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0

Flashable ZIP

ui1.jpg

ui2.jpg

K-Touch Hornet U86 Kiss

K-Touch 1.3.4 Rom

Archos 45 Platinum

Archos 45 CWM Backup

Custom ROMS

LeWa OS 14.05.16
    Download

One of the most stable ROMs I've seen for our device.It is Continiuosly developed and supported at Lewatek and has weekly updates at friday.OTA update are available so you don't have to download the whole ROM

MIUI ROM 4.1.17

Highly Customizable ROM.
    MIUI Is known for the amount of customization you can do with it.From Statusbar to Lockscreen to everything normal android OS can do.
    MIUI ROM Download

4tksaa.jpg

25j8lsn.png

106zgwz.png

Lenovo Magic 4.0
    With Support for over 11 Languages and

Download

CM10.1
    CM10.1 Base ROM
    Update File

CM10.2 Alpha
    CM10.2 ROM

CM11 Alpha 3
    CM11 ROM

Nokia X ROM Port
    This ROM is ported by our friend rdis.
    You can find the ROM here

AOSP KitkatFlare
    More like Stock ROM with KitKat touch in it.Cooler and more Powerful
    This is a KitKat Look alike and not the actual kitkat. For KitKat Check CM11 Above.
    AOSP KitKatFlare

IXYNOS
    Based on stock
    Fully themed with color combination of cyan, yellow, purple and white
    Slim rom around 189 Mb
    init.d tweaks
    build.prop tweaks
    ttpod
    mifileexplorer
    pre rooted
    zipaligned
    net speed in status bar
    good battery life
    extremely smooth high performance rom
    camera with smile detection

attachment.php

Ixynos ROM

Xperia Z
    Xperia Z Download
    Reserved

Flashing Roms and Fix Soft brick

1) Copy Rom to SDCard
    2) Boot into Recovery by Powering on while holding power and vol+ Button.Initially you'll see a green screen...Keep holding untill the screen turns red.
    3) Goto Mounts and storage and format /Cache and /Data. Format /SYSTEM if installing new rom.
    4) Goto Advanced and format Dalvik Cache
    5) Select Apply Zip from SD Card
    6) Select zip file of rom to install and wait.
    7) Reboot and voila.

Note:This is assuming you are using CWMR
    Note: Do not format /SYS_BOOT Partition.You'll end up bricking your device and then will not be able to boot into Fastboot mode.
    If this happens by mistake.Follow the next Guide.

Fixing RESET FOR ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD

In case you end up Formatting /SYS_BOOT Partition then you'll most likely end up in this.There might be few other cases when this can happen but none that i am aware of.

If you Have a Linux Desktop
    If you have access to Linux PC then connect your mobile to it and mount the partition which is around 50 MB. Download the Images.zip from below.unzip the file and copy the whole folder to the 50 MB partition.
    Your File structure should look something like this
    -\50MBPartition
    -\image
    -\AMSS.MBN
    -\AMSSHD.MBN

If you have Windows
    http://www.filefactory.com/file/2n5ygdzybijv
    I'll soon put up a guide for windows users.

This is the guide I found on facebook's CM Flame 2.0 group.
    DISCLAIMER:
    This fix worked for me. I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE, YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! Please do the process step-by-step. DON'T SKIP any step as I don't know what will happen and there's a possibilty that your phone will be dead permanently.

TOOLS NEEDED:
    Roadkill and StockROM
    DOWNLOAD STEPS:
    1. Go to www.dropbox.com
    2. SIGN-IN using MY credentials
    E-mail: pemaustria@outlook.com
    Password: dropbox-pemaustria
    3. Navigate to the folder cmflame2, there you can find the file.
    4. Right click cmflame2stock.zipx, and click download.

(THIS STEPS LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO GIVE MY DROPBOX ACCOUNT TO YOU. AS A RESPECT, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE ANY ACCOUNTS AND SECURITY SETTINGS ON MY PROFILE. THANK YOU)

NOTE: Please use WinZip for extracting files. Thanks

TUTORIALS:
    1. Disconnect all USB drives especially flash drives, including memory cards.
    2. Turn on your device to QPST Mode, and connect it to computer. When a window prompt you to format card. CANCEL.
    3. Extract the contents of cmflame2stock.zipx and run Roadkill.exe. Click 'Yes' if administrative privilages prompt you.
    4. In the left side of 'Write image to' choose PHYSICAL DISK 1(3.61GB). In my case it is 3.61 GB. Your size must be approximately 4GB. CHOOSE THE RIGHT DISK. CHOOSING THE WRONG DISK WILL RESULT DAMAGE to the selected disk.
    5. In your extracted folder, you will see an image file named CM-Flame2.0-StockROM.img.
    6. On source file, browse for the image file you just extracted.
    7. Click 'START', wait for the process until it's finished.
    at last i could successfully port android 4.2.2 to karbonn titanium s1...
    the rom is being uploaded...its named as "CHEEKUMOD" as it is edited by me :p ;)

whats working:
    ALMOST EVERYTHING :fingers-crossed::p:p

whats NOT working:
    CAMERA FOCUS

REST ALL ITS JUST FINE AND AWESOME !!

see the screen shots mean while
    Karbonn Titanium S1 custom rom

VOILA !!
    Whats WORKING:
    VERSION 1
    ALMOST EVERYTHING

VERSION 2
    ALMOST EVERYTHING
    Whats NOT WORKING:
    VERSION 1
    CAMERA FOCUS

VERSION 2
    CAMERA FOCUS

HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM:

VERSION 1:

INSTALL CLOCKWORKMOD

1.Switch off your phone.

BOOT INTO RECOVERY MODE

7.And select yes.

DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 2 OF MY ROM HERE WITH MIC FIX AND GAPPS !!

IMPORTANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DO NOT FLASH GAPPS WITH THIS VERSION OF MY ROM IT IS PRE INSTALLED IN THE ROM...!!

VERSION 2:
    ROM DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz2-ARVuWcM9SUVkUnJSSnV3WEU/edit?usp=sharing
    GAPPS DOWNLOAD: ITS PRE INSTALLED IN THE ROM DO NOT FLASH AGAIN !! < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <---------------------NOTE

Changelog:

1:Fixed "Mic not working in call". :)
    2:have added gapps in the rom file to minimize flashing procedure of flashing each at a time.

DISCLAIMER: