[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

super_extreme

Mar 16, 2012
Close to Nuremberg
Bluetooth APk sending problem - aint a problem, u r not allowed to receive apks via Bluetooth on ics for security reasons. Though u can send them.

Makes no sense... :confused: :what:????

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

I've sent an apk file with Root Browser to a friend of mine and it's working without problems! :)
OK, that was on Android 4.0.3.
It's there any change from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4? :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Horgul123

Dec 1, 2010
Heßheim
Ah Ok...
I hope my apps will still work with the new path.

Just to be sure:
No matter from which ROM I'm coming, just wipe and flash from recovery and everythings fine? :)

Is Titanium Backup running with your ROM?

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Ah Ok...
I hope my apps will still work with the new path.

Just to be sure:
No matter from which ROM I'm coming, just wipe and flash from recovery and everythings fine? :)

Is Titanium Backup running with your ROM?

Titanium surely runs. But some people report some problems with it cause of 30datafix script. I will look into it soon.

gfighter

Feb 10, 2008
Hi guys,i have 3 Q:
1. how to get working GPS (IGO my way)
2. where i can get blue theme
3. how i can select to see only contact from sim

Thanks.

Not sure what IGO my way is, but I'm having GPS issues too. Maps just about works, but Navigation and Facebook do not. :(

I would love an answer to 3. too...

Bhuvan, you know I'm thankful anyway. :)

phalanger

Feb 26, 2006
ROM mostly works good except last night it turned itself off while on the charger. As a result my alarm didn't go off and I was late for work. :(

GerbenEe

Sep 9, 2011
Emmen, Drenthe
Can someone help me ?

Can the installation be set to blue or black theme ?
Do I have to download any additional zip's after the 2.1 zip ?
Do I have to wipe anything other then wipe data / factory reset and cache ?

thanks in front .!!

aziz_0

Jan 14, 2011
jeddah
how can disable the vibration in :
1- lock screen
2- if copy any things to the desktop

and how can control the power of vibration ?

purpleraintoxicity

Feb 7, 2011
Jerusalem
how can disable the vibration in :
1- lock screen
2- if copy any things to the desktop

and how can control the power of vibration ?

both there by default.
two good options:
1. flash devil kernel and reduce vibration power in recovery menu
2. get APEX launcher from market. your 2nd problem is adjustable there

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: aziz_0

alysiper

Aug 24, 2010
Bucharest
Something strange happened to me yesterday. I was on b 2.1 and i installed semaphore kernel with regular ram memory. After that i've installed semaphore 1.0.0s.
After few hours i've noticed that all of my pictures and video was automatically deleted....
I've recovered only some of them.
Anyone experienced that? I'm thinking that is related to gallery.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!