New 100 % hand made leather case

Search This thread
I was unhappy with my cases, they either added too much bulk or didn't give enough grip specially on the sides. As I'm based in Thailand I went to a local leather factory and had one custom made. The quality is great... no bulk, some of the holes not perfect but it is made by hand from good leather, so I dont mind in fact adds a nice touch. any comments and questions

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: kms108
I was unhappy with my cases, they either added too much bulk or didn't give enough grip specially on the sides. As I'm based in Thailand I went to a local leather factory and had one custom made. The quality is great... no bulk, some of the holes not perfect but it is made by hand from good leather, so I dont mind in fact adds a nice touch. any comments and questions

View attachment 2614259

Attachments

• 1394011829556.jpg
    1394011829556.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,065

makavelisk

Mar 31, 2011
Damn.... That is sick. I like it a lot. Does it interfere with signal, nfc, or wireless charging? ?

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nlatifolia

Jan 6, 2014
Nice case :cowboy:

Just crossed my mind why Samsung only released Faux leather case worldwide because otherwise there would be animal massacre :D

No it doesn't I interfere with reception. The other question they could make customised backs but only from leather. Please note I'm not selling these cases but the family make all kinds of leather goods... And because of the political situation here in Thailand I thought any additional business for them would be good.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With phone inside

View attachment 2614259

Sorry the photos didn't get inserted in the original.

More photos