Play Movies Freezimg

Search This thread

pjjohn73

Dec 15, 2010
Hi. Maybe someone has had the same experience and can help me. Recently I tried watching one of my purchased Play Store movies. I can not get it or any others to play. Either they do not play at all, I get an error with random numbers, or they play for 9 seconds then freeze. When they freeze at 9 seconds, the sound start making scratchy notices then it will loop back to 0 seconds and start over.

This is just on my Galaxy S3. Works fine on my Nexus 7. Also if I use my Galaxy S3 to stream to my ChromeCast it works fine.

I have looked online and xda for info and have found a few others cases, but no fixes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Play Movies. Cleared cache and data from Play Movies and others system apps. Remove/disabled any mods. Hid root. I'm currently on Wicked Sensations MK3, but it used to work on it. But just to check I have also flashed other ROMs including a Stock Rooted MK3. Thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas. Maybe I will go back to a MD4 ROM and see if it helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts