[THEME][3-4-2012] ICS Theme v2.2.6 for UnNamed 2.2.1

Search This thread

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
The one actually used in the screenshots is a Fancy Widgets 2x1 widget.

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
I am running the 5 icon dock mod people mentioned earlier, a battery meter mod, the original ICS dialer mod. In addition I've modified the lock screen with ninjamorph, changed the default font with font installer app and changed the boot animation with boot animation utility. I'm sure one of these things is conflicting with it and causing the problem but just not sure which one and I don't want to start back at base unnamed 2.2.1.

Of all of these, I feel like the ninjamorph would be the culprit.

SupWiz17

Jan 14, 2012
Chicago, IL
I didn't. I was running the other as well and simply flashed over it with this one. Works great!

Really dig this theme!

Thanks. I wanted to flash it at work today but I didn't want to run into any problems and have everything messed up. I figured that a lot of what was in the other theme would also be in this one. It sounds like everyone has nothing but great things to say about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

Mortorojo

Oct 21, 2011
I noticed i have a google folder in your scrrenshot, can i ask how u got it to look like that. Thanks, love this theme.

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
Haven't been able to reproduce in a long time after the first and only time I've gotten it a few weeks ago but will upload an addon to disable CRT animation in a few minutes.
EDIT: Second post should be updated with link

In other news, started changing the quick toggles in removing text below the icon.

sc20120117142506.png

Should probably change up the icons and maybe do away with the line indicator and go the colored icon route.

Last edited:

moustro

May 26, 2011
Haven't been able to reproduce in a long time after the first and only time I've gotten it a few weeks ago but will upload an addon to disable CRT animation in a few minutes.
EDIT: Second post should be updated with link

In other news, started changing the quick toggles in removing text below the icon.

sc20120117142506.png

Should probably change up the icons and maybe do away with the line indicator and go the colored icon route.

Thank you for the crt disable. The screenies of the new notification pull down look awesome. I like the colored icon only look

cracjackson

Jul 4, 2007
Chicago
Hey guys I'm new to the gs2 just flashed unnamed today. And I just flash this theme but nothing happen. Everything is the same I must be missing something. Can anyone help plz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App

ddominator

Apr 27, 2010
Did you flash it at the same time as unnamed? or did you reboot after flashing unnamed then flashed the theme?

If you did not do the second, that may explain why.

itsedstech

Aug 7, 2010
im loving this theme! i know you already edited it for the 5 icon dock, but is there anyway to get the launcher icon in the middle on stock touchwiz launcher? if not i understand! Thanks again!

jaysix79

Nov 27, 2008
Orange County CA
I flashed this theme on unnamed 1.3.2. everything works and stable with minor problems. like power option; reboot and download mode works but the label is mess up. recovery doesn't work. when you volume up and down it says something else but it works. select text says some code but it works. other wise this theme looks good and working

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
im loving this theme! i know you already edited it for the 5 icon dock, but is there anyway to get the launcher icon in the middle on stock touchwiz launcher? if not i understand! Thanks again!

I, myself, am not able to do that. I only know of Touchwiz 4.5 that is able to do that. It seems to be finnicky for some people, though. I would being using it if the alphabetical sorting in the app drawer worked on all pages instead of just one.

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
Wasn't able to sleep last night so I stayed up and started updating some things. Redid the quick toggles, ported Vertemus's themed calculator, calendar, and clock, trying out modded signal indicator for 5 bars. Update should be out later tonight or tomorrow if all goes well.

Reactions: LiLChris06

kroovy

Dec 4, 2011
I actually like the quick toggles how they are now, I think it is more physically appealing even though there is text than the updated ones you just posted. Willing to try the new ones either way.

tysj

Feb 8, 2010
v1.5 is up. Check the 2nd post for changeloggy stuff. Will get a new disable CRT flashable zip up shortly.

EDIT: Everything should be uuuuuupp

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Before I go on babbling, this theme port would not be possible without the wonderful help and work from:

Vertemus and his Ice Cream Sandwich Empire theme
    ssconceptz/Overstew for their ICS theme and i777 SHOstockport
    +ssconceptz's ICS themed dialer and camera
    +shoman94 for the mods made to the Camera.apk from the SHOstock ROM used in the ICS camera mod
    jivy26 of ICScrewD for his help and ICS theme from a while back
    ZduneX25 for his theming expertise!​

ICS for UnNamed 2.2.1

QJ68WyG.png

DOWNLOAD

Older versions
    v2.2.5
    v2.2
    v2.0
    v1.5
    v0.9999

Revert
    Addons:
    5 icon dock/column Touchwiz 4 Thanks to petsasj for the original mod!
    Disable CRT animation v2.2.6 - coming later
    Disable CRT animation v2.2.5
    Disable CRT animation v2.2
    Disable CRT animation v2.0
    Disable CRT animation v1.5
    Disable CRT animation v0.9999

Changelog
    Code:
    [B]v2.2.6[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*] ICS style status bar clock
    [*] Made calendar notification icon to be a lot less ugly
    [*] Moved alarm notification towards the left where it should be
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.2.5[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*] Changed quick toggle icons
    [*] Apparently some of the tiny changes in MMS.apk that were supposed to be in the last update didn't actually make it into the apk for some reason
    [*] Minor framework changes - probably won't notice
    [/LIST]
    [B]v2.2[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Modified dividers a bit in menus
    [*]Notifications - matched transparency (I think) for background, modified individual notification backgrounds based on ICS screenshots
    [*]H+ data indicator finally
    [*]Tiny icon change in MMS app
    [*]Added indeterminate progress bar images so it hopefully looks smoother for longer processes
    [*]Maybe a pixel somewhere
    [/LIST]

[B]v2.0[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Fixed black text on grey backgrounds for the most part. Widgetlocker does seem to have a crazy settings menu for the "Sound on Lock" option that's just all over the place and has white on white text (which is viewable once you highlight). Only spot I've seen it like that for now; if anything it will just be black on grey.[INDENT]Also changed popup title font color to blue[/INDENT]
    [*]ICS system background
    [*]ICS scrollbar
    [*]Fixed notification text in status bar to be white/light grey
    [*]Hopefully a more clickable "X/Clear" for notifications :p
    [*]ICS style headers (Taller, may make some size changes in the future)
    [*]Misc. merging of ICS framework stuff
    [/LIST]
    [B]v1.5[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*][URL="http://i.imgur.com/RjsV9l.png"]Redone quick toggles[/URL] - removed text and indicator bar, new icons
    [*][URL="http://i.imgur.com/RjsV9l.png"]5 bar signal indicator[/URL]
    [*]Ported Vertemus's ICS theme for calculator, calendar, clock
    [*][URL="http://i.imgur.com/5aQ3v.png"]Redid pattern lockscreen[/URL]
    [*]Icon changes in places unknown
    [*]Fixed scrollbar's ghostly stray pixels
    [/LIST]
    [B]v0.9999[/B]
    [LIST]
    [*]Initial release
    [/LIST]

Themed apps
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]ssconceptz ICS dialer and camera
    [*]Themed calculator (Vertemus's theme), calendar (Vertemus's theme), clock/alarm (Vertemus's theme), MMS - black header, slightly changed bubbles, other icon app changes
    [*]Video player, Browser - icon only
    [*]Digital clock - transparent background, Roboto font
    [*]Samsung Accuweather widget - transparent background
    [*]Themed settings
    [*]Touchwiz launcher
    [/LIST]

To-do
    Code:
    [LIST]
    [*]Port themes for other stock apps like My files, video  player, who knows
    [*]Swipe notifications - oh smali :(
    [*]??? my brainnnn
    [/LIST]
    v1.5 is up. Check the 2nd post for changeloggy stuff. Will get a new disable CRT flashable zip up shortly.

EDIT: Everything should be uuuuuupp
    Yeah I fixed it. Might post update today or tomorrow. Just a few tiny things I need to change.
    Wasn't able to sleep last night so I stayed up and started updating some things. Redid the quick toggles, ported Vertemus's themed calculator, calendar, and clock, trying out modded signal indicator for 5 bars. Update should be out later tonight or tomorrow if all goes well.