Uh-oh...

Search This thread

bob60626

Feb 7, 2013
Chicago
So my rooted phone has been vibrating recently for no reason. I googled it and came up with "power down, reboot to recovery, navigate with the buttons to wipe cache, then reboot".

I did that, selected yes to continue, and it's been doing this for a while. I'm ticked because I usually research everything pretty heavily and did not this time. What should I do now? How long might I expect this to take?

y4agu2y3.jpg

Last edited:

Sobaro

Oct 27, 2012
Lattakia
So my rooted phone has been vibrating recently for no reason. I googled it and came up with "power down, reboot to recovery, navigate with the buttons to wipe cache, then reboot".

I did that, selected yes to continue, and it's been doing this for a while. I'm ticked because I usually research everything pretty heavily and did not this time. What should I do now? How long might I expect this to take?

y4agu2y3.jpg

you are in Download mode not recovery mode
to enter recovery press vol+ + home + power at the same time, when u see Samsung logo remove ur finger from power only and wait till recovery starts

bob60626

Feb 7, 2013
Chicago
Thank you! Can I do that here or do I need to get out of download first?

Heck, how do I just get back to regular operation? I need to research a lot more on this...

Last edited: