The phone wont charge

Search This thread

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
hey
first few days ago i changed my battery cuze the old one just started to swell alot
so i boght a new one with 3.7v and 1500amh (not samsung battery)
after i changed the battery i wiped my phone (cache and devlik-just full wipe)
after that my phone just started to get stuck on charging status i mean its like charging but without charging
its shows me that my phone is charging but without charging just the status is stuck on charging
well i tried to wipe the battery and do some stuff
and now my phone wont charge too i mean its charging but only when the phone is off (its not problem on the battery cuze i tried the old battery too and its do the same thing)
all this problems started after i wiped my phone
and my phone just started to do a random devlik wipes its started when my old battery has started to swell really alot (just my phone is rebooted automatically cuze the battery is warmedup the phone as **** and then my phone is turned off and after i booted the phone i got that its wiped all my data (just the apps data) and even after i changed my battery its did the wipe but only one time
and im using cm11 on i9070p

Last edited:

coffeecore

Dec 6, 2013
hey
first few days ago i changed my battery cuze the old one just started to swell alot
so i boght a new one with 3.7v and 1500amh (not samsung battery)
after i changed the battery i wiped my phone (cache and devlik-just full wipe)
after that my phone just started to get stuck on charging status i mean its like charging but without charging
its shows me that my phone is charging but without charging just the status is stuck on charging
well i tried to wipe the battery and do some stuff
and now my phone wont charge too i mean its charging but only when the phone is off (its not problem on the battery cuze i tried the old battery too and its do the same thing)
all this problems started after i wiped my phone
and my phone just started to do a random devlik wipes its started when my old battery has started to swell really alot (just my phone is rebooted automatically cuze the battery is warmedup the phone as **** and then my phone is turned off and after i booted the phone i got that its wiped all my data (just the apps data) and even after i changed my battery its did the wipe but only one time
and im using cm11 on i9070p

You can't go in download mode?

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app

K

King ov Hell

If you have a problem about software. Backup your data then flash with Odin.

Simply because it will load whole firmware...

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
If you have a problem about software. Backup your data then flash with Odin.

Simply because it will load whole firmware...

And now some apps just crashing and i tried to disable all the performances settings and what do u mean flash the stock again or the cm11
I dont need to do a back up cuze i just have the basic apps on my phone
And i think i will wait for the next update of the cm11 and then i will flash it and if its will not help so i will try to wipe the phone its should to help

Last edited:

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
And now some apps just crashing and i tried to disable all the performances settings and what do u mean flash the stock again or the cm11
And i think i will wait for the next update of the cm11 and then i will flash it and if its will not help so i will try to wipe the phone its should to help

Go back to stock JB, and see if you have problem there. That's how you will see if the problem is because of CM11 or it is some hardware problem.

Reactions: pizzadox11

SreeCR7

Feb 8, 2013
Kannur
Same

Me too experiencing this problem. I changed to a new Samsung battery off eBay after which i tried CM11. Its not there always. If i keep phone idle with almost every connectivity toggled OFF, it charges, but when Wi-Fi is on but not in use, the charging is pretty slow or sometimes no progress at all.

Reactions: pizzadox11

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
When you say that - I think that you do not have problem with charging. You can charge phone if you are using it. I told you what to do, to see if the problem is with CM or not. Maybe the problem is with battery…

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk

so its mean i have to go back the jb again ye?
and my phone just going crazy in the last time after i wiped the cm 11 (random wipes, wont charge ,20% of the apps just crashing, wont start the start up apps like weather bug or juice defender)
look i will wait for the next cm 11 update if its will not work i will crash his ass up

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
so its mean i have to go back the jb again ye?
and my phone just going crazy in the last time after i wiped the cm 11 (random wipes, wont charge ,20% of the apps just crashing, wont start the start up apps like weather bug or juice defender)
look i will wait for the next cm 11 update if its will not work i will crash his ass up

Try to reinstall that CM again, with all wipes. I do not think that is a CM problem, other users use it normal.

pizzadox11

Jan 2, 2013
I do not know what it could be, that is why I am telling you to go back to stock and see ia it stablw there. I am using CM11 based ROM without reboots, fc, or anything that you are getting.

look the last thing that i will do its to install this slow ass stock
im sure on 200% that if i will reinstall the cm its will help just i dont want to wipe my phone now just
all my cm and android files has been ****ed up i think
the stock will not help im sure

Balathruin

Jan 5, 2014
If you don't want to go back to JB and do a clean install, you should wipe everything and format system, flash TC Cm11, boot, power off and recovery again, wipes (everything again) and flash the CM u want to use, then gapps -> happiness. Give it a try. :)
Edit: Stock JB is extremely bad if you don't clean it. There are too many APK files and this phone can't handle that much. That's why Fmod was created... Based on LQE deodexed and deleted every apk what is not needed. With this you can get the most stable rom (CoCore is needed too), the only way to crash sth on it is to go into the test apps. There are some things that are deleted from it.

Last edited:

pipyakas

Apr 22, 2013
I have a charging problem too, on cm based cook rom only. Sometimes the battery seems to drop when i connect the phone to use its usb storage

saumar

May 9, 2013
I use the charger that came within the Box. As some of u z.. i too think this could be the prob of the battery, though CM11 of our's is not currently good in Battery backup i guess.

or is it?
Well,it depends from what you mean with "good"
For me every custom Rom has the same results in battery backup,that is at least 2,5 hours of sot,screen on time,sometimes I get worse sot,sometimes I get better sot,it varies from time to time according to what you do with your phone..btw you should try to change your charger & compare the results..often a damage inside the wire isn't visible with naked eyes,maybe some micro cuts you can barely see at sunlight,can be the reason of your issue mate..
Have a good night pals

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go back to stock JB, and see if you have problem there. That's how you will see if the problem is because of CM11 or it is some hardware problem.
    Same

Me too experiencing this problem. I changed to a new Samsung battery off eBay after which i tried CM11. Its not there always. If i keep phone idle with almost every connectivity toggled OFF, it charges, but when Wi-Fi is on but not in use, the charging is pretty slow or sometimes no progress at all.