Dead Space - Possible to run on P970?

Search This thread

Leuk

Jan 18, 2012
Ever since I got my rooted v20n working, I've been trying to get Dead Space to run.

I've tried using Chainfire3D with each of the 3 drives but I wasn't successful...

The best I've gotten was to the EA loading screen, and then the app crashes!

Any tips or suggestions that might work? Maybe overclocking the device or using an app to fix an issue? (because I have no idea why the game crashes)

Last edited:

BUTCHER0123

Dec 20, 2009
Bucharest
Possible solution

Try a different game version or cracked by another developer.I encountered same issue with Galaxy S until I found a version that worked.Hope it helps

gsal

Feb 7, 2012
Sparta
Ever since I got my rooted v20n working, I've been trying to get Dead Space to run.

I've tried using Chainfire3D with each of the 3 drives but I wasn't successful...

The best I've gotten was to the EA loading screen, and then the app crashes!

Any tips or suggestions that might work? Maybe overclocking the device or using an app to fix an issue? (because I have no idea why the game crashes)

The only version that worked for me was 1.98.6. Try finding this. Sorry for the very late post. Thid version workef on stock, zeus and cm nightlies for me.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

yeomond

Jun 9, 2010
the newer versions of deadspace do not require chainfire as EA added powervr support

virgo2000

Mar 20, 2011
it worked for me without chainfire on deodexed v20n ...i cant remember the version though.. and internet is needed to start the game...

mihaiolimpiu

Aug 29, 2009
Suceava
Dead Space is compatible with LG Optimus Black, it works flawlessly, I bought it at 30c, a bargain for the game... when Play launched! I also bought NFS Hot Pursuit, Modern Combat 3, ShadowGun and a bunch of other games, you don't need cracked games at these prices... And I don't think XDA is the place to talk about that!

KedarWolf

Apr 27, 2012
Got Dead Space working.

Hi,

I'm using Zeus 6.22n and Dead Space would not work until I tried the Samsung apps version. That version works fine for me, not sure the difference.

Peace,

KedarWolf.