[Q] Broken Huawei Ascend P1?

Search This thread
May 9, 2014
Hi Folks, I have a problem with my Huawei Ascend P1. I tried to change the internal battery but I think while trying that, I might damage the phone. After I did that. I wont start up unless I plug it in, it only boots up to the Huawei Screen, vibrates and the turns off.
The funny part is it even boots up in that way without a battery (always plugged in).

The question is the following, what do you think is the problem here? Something got disconnected? May I have broken the battery flex or maybe the power button flex?

Thank you in advance

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
You probably have something disconnected, take out the battery and examine the area for any small wires and slots. This is usually the case, because the device stills boots when plugged in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

May 9, 2014
You probably have something disconnected, take out the battery and examine the area for any small wires and slots. This is usually the case, because the device stills boots when plugged in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I checked it and everything seems to be fine. I even tried with another power button flex but it keeps doing the same thing, booting up, and going off

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
[REF]

Hi Folks, I have a problem with my Huawei Ascend P1. I tried to change the internal battery but I think while trying that, I might damage the phone. After I did that. I wont start up unless I plug it in, it only boots up to the Huawei Screen, vibrates and the turns off.
The funny part is it even boots up in that way without a battery (always plugged in).

The question is the following, what do you think is the problem here? Something got disconnected? May I have broken the battery flex or maybe the power button flex?

Thank you in advance

Did you used this video as reference..!??