[Q] Cannot change baseband

Search This thread

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
okay..got an s4 on o2. Used the unlock method, to get into the utms menu, i updated the baseband with a certain version,now it just wont change it via the odin flash? Any ideas. The handset is unlocked but for some reason, whenever i lock the phone and turn back on,the network drops. If i keep the screen on,the network remains. Ive tried a few roms and tried changing the baseband on all of them

but for some reason it wont stick...any ideas?

Repulsa

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 3, 2010
Your Mom's crib
okay..got an s4 on o2. Used the unlock method, to get into the utms menu, i updated the baseband with a certain version,now it just wont change it via the odin flash? Any ideas. The handset is unlocked but for some reason, whenever i lock the phone and turn back on,the network drops. If i keep the screen on,the network remains. Ive tried a few roms and tried changing the baseband on all of them

Try this one mate :)

Turn off your device
Boot into downloadmode
Open Odin / Select Phone/CP
Untick Autoreboot
Flash modem
Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Power+Vol down)
Flash Modem once more
Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.

arknailed7754

Dec 28, 2010
The Matrix
That worked spot on. Phones still unlocked. Not network drops at all.

Thank you mate

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app

tagz0417

Jun 23, 2012
Hi,

I have a questions on iphone unlocking... I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for this.

I have an iphone4g japan release. I have checked the imei number 012425004224049 online.. Showed that it's not blacklisted on softbank but is blacklisted on verizon.

1. How was it possible to be blacklisted with verizon and it was a japan release iphone?

2. Is there a way to reflash iphone baseband running on ios7.1.1 from BB 4.12.09 to 1.59.00 to be able use gevey sim?

3. Is it possible to replace ios7.1.1 baseband file ice_4.12.09 in the ipsw and replace it with the unlockable BB file ice_1.59.00

Then restore the iphone with the customized ipsw?

4. Can we reverse engineer ipsw file? How?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Try this one mate :)

Turn off your device
    Boot into downloadmode
    Open Odin / Select Phone/CP
    Untick Autoreboot
    Flash modem
    Reboot once again into Download Mode using (Power+Vol down)
    Flash Modem once more
    Once done,unplug then reboot device manually.
    If this doesn't work, try repeating the flash process again while rebooting manually and with auto-reboot option turned off.