Gears of War shooter for WVGA devices plus playstation mobile news

Search This thread

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Here is a simple version of Gears of war for all WVGA devices. Like the console version the game is not easy. You have to know when to let your gun off, when to run, or when to hide behind barricades to avoid enemy fire.

Buttons made by Jake044

Also check this blog for information of Sony playstation mobile
http://playstationmobile.blogspot.com/

Attachments

• war_lite.cab
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,796
  • sony-playstation-portable-phone.jpg
    sony-playstation-portable-phone.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
feedback

For those who played the game can you tell me how it ran on your device thank you.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
580 proccessor

I just like the fact you can use xbox graphics on windows mobile and still retain the speed of the console.

Last edited:

lord_lethris

Apr 15, 2010
London
On the home page and "http ://www .xda-developers .com/windows-mobile/gears-of-war-available-for-wm/" they describe it as "another PlayStation classic game".

:eek: Blasphemy!

GoW is an exclusive title for the Xbox360 and GFW.
PlayStation [Spit] Classic my PackDonkey... 500 hail marys and a dip in a bath of holy water for you!

Anyway. looks good. I will try this later and tell you how it runs on my TG01.

(ps, can a moderators unristrict me please, it took me ages posting this, I'm not going to spam the forum, I prommise)

Last edited:

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
Feedback

Ok
1st This is a version I made on my spare time. I made it because I wanted something fun to play on my phone.
2nd Ok you need to go ahead and download Xbox360 emulator Just kidding!! This is a cab just download it and it installs. You dont need an emulator to play. Have fun!!

Last edited:

jerrya

Oct 20, 2009
Maple Valley
I am running a WVGA Imagio running NRG's custom ROM. I LOVE GoW and will download this and give you a report on its performance! Looking forward to kicking some more locust butt while on the move!

Works pretty good! And yea, it is as difficult as the first GoW was. I only noticed one thing, early in the game, right at the start, if Marcus gets hit, I can still shoot for several minutes before I start over again. A little glitch.

Also, the controls aren't very responsive, but outside of that, pretty good start!

Last edited:

Blades

Aug 11, 2008
First I'll try on hd2, then on tp2. It'd be great if it had hw keyboard support, does it? Doubt it, seems like us qwerty-slider users are a dying breed... mostly from lack of devices!

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
games

Ok in the future I will try to make a resident evil port or any popular game I can find graphics for. Also if you want to try some of my other games , they are located in this website
www.krenisiswinmobilegamesapps.com

Last edited:

LordVarkson

Aug 17, 2008
Kinda cool, lags a bit on my Touch Diamond 2 though. It would also be heaps better if you could add resistive dual touch so we can shoot while moving. It shouldn't be very difficult to code.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
touch

The tool that I use doesnt support plug-ins . If it did I would love to install the multi-touch API that is said to be on xda-developers.
Hopefully my tools will get an upgrade soon!!

LordVarkson

Aug 17, 2008
If you want to implement resistive dual touch, the best way is to put an invisible button directly in between the two buttons that would be pressed together, so if you were pressing right and a, you would place a button directly between them that does both. Do the same with all other buttons and you will be sweet.

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
multitouch

If you want to implement resistive dual touch, the best way is to put an invisible button directly in between the two buttons that would be pressed together, so if you were pressing right and a, you would place a button directly between them that does both. Do the same with all other buttons and you will be sweet.

Thanks I have found a way to code a jump left and jump right buttons. Now the games should be smoother. I might do another supermariobros remake using that. THANKS!!

zarpy

Dec 14, 2009
for the ones who didnt see

Its been a couple of months since this game came out. Iam sure many people have brought touchpro2 or HD2 that didnt get a chance to download game so Iam giving it a well deserved bump.