Picture%2054.jpg
Picture%2067.jpg
Picture%2068.jpg
Picture%2070.jpg
Picture%2075.jpg

Last edited:

James Harrison

Jun 3, 2010
Coming from an HD2, I fell off my chair when I found out it had a ICS port already. On a serious note, this is great news, i'll watch this space! :)

jagdesh

Sep 30, 2009
Pune
WOW thats great news .. I wish you All The Best with your experiment

Hope to see something soon

God Speed...

smoschi

Sep 15, 2011
hey,

thats really great and cant wait ...thx and hope U will find good partners ;)

maybee you can ask riversource aka frank m from germany (moderator android-hilfe. de)
... he created the first custom rom "sheep rom"for galaxy note and he is searching like you for friends & partners. i hope you will find a ceaKtiv partnership ;)

greetz from munich city, germany

fards

Inactive Recognized Developer
Ill catch up with you on irc. the #gnote-kerneldev only ever has me in it..
I am busy with the ics build for my hannspad, which is why I've not started this, but I'm more than happy to get involved. .

Don't forget we have some platform code from Samsung for the Note
this is my first samsung as well. So lm still finding my way around.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ill catch up with you on irc. the #gnote-kerneldev only ever has me in it..
    I am busy with the ics build for my hannspad, which is why I've not started this, but I'm more than happy to get involved. .

Don't forget we have some platform code from Samsung for the Note
    this is my first samsung as well. So lm still finding my way around.
    Guys, it's a language thing, obviously he chose the wrong word. Let's not belabor it.
    Bump. Screenshots!
    Why is everyone so insitant on complaining and being so rude in this thread? The last few pages are just arguments and put downs... If I were developing for this device I would sure think twice after reading all this.

This is forum is about sharing and developing... not being an ass to people because you can get away with it over the internet without suffering the potential consequences.

Please, be respectful of your fellow xda members.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App, which is distributed freely by the kind hearted people that took time out of their lives to develop something to make your life easier.