Huawei HiSuite and P6.

Search This thread

zemega

Jan 15, 2014
Hi, I'm new here. Have anyone tried P6 with Huawei very own HiSuite? It looks interestingf and I have not seen anyone talk about it before? Did you guys try this before? I tried Mobogine and Moborobo before, dont like it at all.

Apparently I can not post link yet, but I'm sure search Huawei HiSuite and you will be guided to the correct page.

YrnehZ

Nov 9, 2013
Hi, I'm new here. Have anyone tried P6 with Huawei very own HiSuite? It looks interestingf and I have not seen anyone talk about it before? Did you guys try this before? I tried Mobogine and Moborobo before, dont like it at all.

Apparently I can not post link yet, but I'm sure search Huawei HiSuite and you will be guided to the correct page.

HiSuite works very good with the P6. When you plug in your P6, You must enable USB Debugging and open HiSuite, than it connects automaticly and it installs a HiSuite app in the P6.
Its very easy to use, you can sync contacts, pictures and much more...
A EmUI Theme creator is build in too.

zemega

Jan 15, 2014
So the theme builder is also available for P6? I installed the one I downloaded from the website, it says the theme builder is only for Mate and D1.