Nuremberg
Hello,
i got a Sony Xperia Z1 C6903,
i bought it 5 Weeks ago, it got the Firmware 290

i Downgraded it to 534 and rooted it with "Root with Restore by Bin4ry"

then i flashed XZ Locked Dual Recovery and had no problems

i wiped everything like i should
and then i tried to install via TWRP the 290 Flashable.zip
after it i shut off my device (i didn't reboot just shut it off)
then i started to flash the striped 290 on the device
after this when i try to start the device all i see is SONY
and nothing else..

when i downgrade the firmware again to 534 and root it there are no problems... only when i try to flash to 290 it get stuck at the sony screen...

is there someone that could help me? :/

EDIT:

after i flash the 290 firmware via TWRP i get the message:
"E:Unable to mount '/data'"

Last edited:

ghostman2

Mar 12, 2012
Caxias do Sul
Hello,
i got a Sony Xperia Z1 C6903,
i bought it 5 Weeks ago, it got the Firmware 290

i Downgraded it to 534 and rooted it with "Root with Restore by Bin4ry"

then i flashed XZ Locked Dual Recovery and had no problems

i wiped everything like i should
and then i tried to install via TWRP the 290 Flashable.zip
after it i shut off my device (i didn't reboot just shut it off)
then i started to flash the striped 290 on the device
after this when i try to start the device all i see is SONY
and nothing else..

when i downgrade the firmware again to 534 and root it there are no problems... only when i try to flash to 290 it get stuck at the sony screen...

is there someone that could help me? :/

EDIT:

after i flash the 290 firmware via TWRP i get the message:
"E:Unable to mount '/data'"

Did you wiped everything AFTER flashing 290??

E3.14demie

Feb 2, 2014
Nuremberg
But can u install some previous firmware?

yes i can via flashtool

there is no problem in flashing 534 with flashtool

was is creeping me out is that when i stuck on the sony logo i can't even go into the recovery so i have to flash everytime 534 root it install the recovery agauin and then i can try it another time...

i also tried it with phil recovery and "wipe to install a new rom" but even this didn't helped :/

when i didn't wiped anything after rooting 534 and install 290 over the rooted 534 i was able to go into the recovery and i saw "xperia" and the animation but it always rebooted at this point :/

ghostman2

Mar 12, 2012
Caxias do Sul
yes i can via flashtool

there is no problem in flashing 534 with flashtool

was is creeping me out is that when i stuck on the sony logo i can't even go into the recovery so i have to flash everytime 534 root it install the recovery agauin and then i can try it another time...

i also tried it with phil recovery and "wipe to install a new rom" but even this didn't helped :/

when i didn't wiped anything after rooting 534 and install 290 over the rooted 534 i was able to go into the recovery and i saw "xperia" and the animation but it always rebooted at this point :/

Have you tried another 290 firmware? Maybe this has beeing corrupted for some reason...

Nemeziz 56th

Oct 10, 2012
XCXC
LG V30
I was having the same angry problem.

I was on. 534 with Root and DualRecovery I wipe system,cache,data,internal storage and flash than the .136 first time a Germany Version then the stripped (Germany Version) without reboot the phone .zip then I got a bootloop after 8 times flash again I notice that not I make a mistake it is the faulty .zip that have a error inside( the flash was fine but it stuck on Sony logo)

Then I take the two files from Nut Tut. 136 and it work without problems.

Sent from awesome Z1

E3.14demie

Feb 2, 2014
Nuremberg
I was having the same angry problem.

I was on. 534 with Root and DualRecovery I wipe system,cache,data,internal storage and flash than the .136 first time a Germany Version then the stripped (Germany Version) without reboot the phone .zip then I got a bootloop after 8 times flash again I notice that not I make a mistake it is the faulty .zip that have a error inside( the flash was fine but it stuck on Sony logo)

Then I take the two files from Nut Tut. 136 and it work without problems.

Sent from awesome Z1

nice!

but i just got my problem solved!

after i flashed the 290 firmware i had to install AGAIN the dual recovery... that as the part that i didn\t do...
now everything is working fine... now i can use a good firewall and save my prepaid and can keep on playing ingress without having skype etc. draining the money from my card