Tank Hero

Search This thread

sixvoltsystem

Dec 21, 2010
South Bend, Indiana
ImaVA.jpg

raggededge

Dec 8, 2010
Thanks. I tried that, put the appbrain app on my tablet and tried to install, but I keep getting requested item not found. It's not showing up in my market, even though I did the market fix.

Last edited:

alphafilter

Dec 26, 2010
I had to download it to my phone and then transfer the apk file. Works fine though once its installed. I am running on tnt lite 3.1.4

basalt51

Jan 3, 2011
It is in my Market and works- VEGAn 5.1 beta

EDIT: and now that I have done the "Full Market Fix" and have most other Apps, it is gone!! LOL. Oh Well.

Last edited:

SpinKix

Nov 19, 2010
So Cal
Same here

EDIT: and now that I have done the "Full Market Fix" and have most other Apps, it is gone!! LOL. Oh Well.

Yeah, me too.

I purchased some apps, did the market fix, and lost them in "My Apps".

Then, when I flashed to Vegan5.1, the apps listed under "My Apps" changed again.

Good thing I backed them up, but the missing ones don't update.

Anyway, Tank Hero is fun!

Last edited:

basalt51

Jan 3, 2011

For the hell of it I decided to try the market fix again (after already getting 99% of the market back) to see if it made a difference. I deleted the cache and data in the app manager, and rebooted. Opened the market and voila - Tank Hero and all the other apps I was missing showed up.

spectre71

Aug 16, 2010
start the Market and then do the market fix with the market running... restart and you should have Tank Hero