[ROM][WWE][Feb 27]Duttys HD V1.9b XTREME[5.2.21018.1.6.0][THE END]

Search This thread

kevinniven

Jun 30, 2007
Phoenix
Great Test

Great test rom. Working good here with no problems. I would like to see an all black rom, without the white cloud on each screen. other than that, I love It.
Dutty you have out done yourself.

Tough.Enough

May 12, 2005
ToughGuyz Land
Hey Dutty this is a great ROM, thx a lot for the great effort.

I have a problem whenever I click any indecator on the top bar (battery, volume, signal, etc.) it only opens the Notification page.

is there any fix for that.

tnyynt

Retired Senior Moderator
Jun 18, 2007
Hey Dutty this is a great ROM, thx a lot for the great effort.

I have a problem whenever I click any indecator on the top bar (battery, volume, signal, etc.) it only opens the Notification page.

is there any fix for that.

It has been discussed before, it's the new behaviour. It brings up the Notification Center. We no longer have the old notification icon tap behaviour.

mrmomoman

Feb 19, 2009
Figured out the regular email problems of not setting up correctly through the new ROM interface that Dutty put in. Exchange Sync does not work at this moment.

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
thank you for the tip/fix will add it to post 4 and also for test 2

No Problems, thanks for the Rom Dutty ;)

Another one or 2 things I've been fiddlin with....

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCMenus

Create a key called FontSize and you can chane the menu font sizes (Larger seems easier) Font size of 1 is smallest (tried point sizes, but no go), so bigger is doable, smallest is 1. You can change the font though by changing the FontFace value.

HKLM\Software\HTC\HTCSensor\GSensor

Set Checking time to 250, all feels more responsive when it actually rotates when you rotate the screen.
Might wanna set PhoneCallMute to 1 as well to rotate to mute ring.

HKLM\Software\HTC\StratUpBiotouch - Should that be StartUpBioTouch Dutty?

HKLM\Software\HTCYouTube and StreamingDShow

Might want to try playing with EnableRotate, works fine in the Streaming player, although not in the main window at least of YouTube.

People with BlueTooth issues, Rename your device, and it's BT Name as it has a SPACE in them and that's out of spec.

Exchange Sync works fine, but you HAVE to set it up using ActivSync, launch ActivSync and add a server. Tried with Exchange 12 (OWA), so not sure if there is a possible Exchange (OWA) 11 issue.

I'll have a further dig about and see what's new

Last edited:

lotw

Nov 14, 2007
Ok, tested a few apps I was having a problem with and might have narrowed one down to a new app that was added.

List of problems I have found so far
1. Large font on start menu (touch flo check mark off, HD Tweak set) still big, but only in portriat, landscape goes small. Only a problem in 1.8 test, works fine in 1.7 and L26's ROMs

2. SensorLock 0.4 does not work at all, installs and says it is working but settings section doesn't work or does the rotate to lock. I have tried Duttys 1.7 and L26 7.4/7.5 and they all work perfect. I think that End key you edded is the problem for that one.

3. Opera flash integration should be removed or made a seperate install, buggy in all ROMs that have it. Work around currently disabling it in the opera settings.

Other then that very fast and nice ROM, I will be testing more programs on it as time permits, on vacation starting Saturday.

Last edited:

Rachmaan

Dec 14, 2008
Over here !!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 158