How can we get the kit kat update?

Search This thread

XTRoRDiNAiRE

Aug 18, 2007
Harlingen
I really want to understand why the hell Poland and other places get kit kat update before us?? We r the US of A for God's sake Wtf!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

johnciaccio

Aug 20, 2010
US carriers and the FCC are a lot more concerned about testing new software and devices before released. Probably because we expect more due to our extremely high cell bills!

monkeyjjk

Aug 22, 2012
I found this on drippler.com k uploadfromtaptalk1390711721539.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using xda app-developers app

I wouldn't be that much in a hurry. There's really no big change log. Just a bit faster. Which you can fix yourself. By just deleting unused apps. Here is a change log from sammobile

http://www.sammobile.com/2014/01/13...4-4-2-kitkat-changelog-for-the-galaxy-note-3/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Seems like a pretty lame upgrade to me. The only thing I really like is the ability to take quick snapshots right from the home screen and have the phone still locked.

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

freefalling0411

Oct 29, 2013
Between lost and found
Seems like a pretty lame upgrade to me. The only thing I really like is the ability to take quick snapshots right from the home screen and have the phone still locked.

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

Yup

Sent from my SM-N900V using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts