[ROM][15.08.08][WWE|GER|ITA|FRE|ESN|PTG]DIAMOND PROJECT ROM Release V3.3 (5.2.20273)

Search This thread

thieu93

Nov 27, 2007
Hi,

Still no answer to have the phone ringing faster? I lost some incoming calls with that :(
Like everybody, when I have an incoming call the screen is switch on but ring a little more latter :(
Nobody have a solution for that?? :confused:

amrik

Aug 3, 2008
Hi,

Still no answer to have the phone ringing faster? I lost some incoming calls with that :(
Like everybody, when I have an incoming call the screen is switch on but ring a little more latter :(
Nobody have a solution for that?? :confused:

I have the same problem. In the UK the caller hears 5 'rings' before i even get anything load on my phone....this is VERY bad, any suggestions/fixes?

BTW - A good ROM!!! I've only had it on my phone for 1/2 a day but it's a LOT faster. Thanks Tom!

paradix

Jul 23, 2007
Paris
Version 3.3

Hello Tom,
I follow your cook Rom for all the devices you cook, it's always a great quality! Congratulations!
Just a suggestion for the futur... I stay with my original Rom at this time because of the Teeter application... I know it is not very useful but it's the best way to show the G-sens application.
Is there any chance to put the Teeter in your rom, or build a cab for it?
I have been searching for some details in Xda-dev but nobody tried to keep this game alive.
Thank you again.
Paradix

Ps for the french users : After the upload of the 3.3 version, I will put the step by step to have Orange france parameters in the Diamond device with 3.3 (TV streaming, MMS, SMS, etc...).

Last edited:

paradix

Jul 23, 2007
Paris
Waow!

Thanks a lot Pego 2007!
I start my new flash with V2.2 right now, thank you very much!
Have a nive day!

jonny_cash

Aug 11, 2008
Bluetooth problem

Hello to all,

its great to have this forum.this rom works for me almost perfect. just have a problem with sending vcard to my diamond via bluetoth.im not able to establish a bt-connection between my sony ericson and my diamond for transmitting favorites. tried out every posible option in bt-options.
im using german version of this rom. anybody same experience or a solution? i found an answer earlier in this thread but cant find an option like written.

thanks in advance

jonny

ttppeewee

May 19, 2007
It thre news about the new v.3.3? I am thinking about flashing to this ROM, but don't want to reinstall my Phone if the 3.3 version comes tomorrow.

dablitter

Aug 5, 2008
Version 3.2 FRE installed. Great job so far !

Had to reinstall some cabs but well, I knew the deal :)

Just a annoying detail, the youtube app is messing with french accents.

Ex:
"Les mieux notées" (means "top rated" for you english addicts) is displayed "Les mieux not?es". Pay attention to the "?"...

Anyone knows how to fix this ? Is there any french youtube cab available somewhere ?

kiowa79

Jun 10, 2008
Waiting anxiously for version 3.3 in spanish. Would be great a lite version, better for users who want to install their most useful apps.

thieu93

Nov 27, 2007
I have the same problem. In the UK the caller hears 5 'rings' before i even get anything load on my phone....this is VERY bad, any suggestions/fixes?

BTW - A good ROM!!! I've only had it on my phone for 1/2 a day but it's a LOT faster. Thanks Tom!

Up for my problem
Nobody have found a solution for that??? :confused:

Is anybody knows what's the difference between v3.2 & v3.3? What happens?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yesterday i flashed 3.3 on my Diamond. Really nice Rom but i have a problem with the Comm Manager. When i open a HDSPA/3G/GPRS Connection, the Comm Manager doesnt show a connection. It works fine but o cantsee it in the Comm Manager. i have to terminate it over the upper icon.

Does anybody else have this prob?