Magnetic POGO Cable

Search This thread

johnyguy

Oct 11, 2012
Ok here are some pics.

Sorry guys my Windows 7 laptop does not see it for data transfer. I have tried all usb ports and a restart but nothing every time

Well because I'm new to the forum the post bot won't let me post outside pic links because of low post count. Any suggestions........

Clutch

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

How fast is the chargeing

Thanks!!!,

ClutchKargo

Dec 27, 2012
So are there any places currently selling these?

Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

Thanks!!!,

Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.

I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Let's see if the pictures will work yet............

ResizeofIMG_0100_zps487a912b.jpg

ResizeofIMG_0103_zps5ccac530.jpg

johnyguy

Oct 11, 2012
Ok here are some pics.

Sorry guys my Windows 7 laptop does not see it for data transfer. I have tried all usb ports and a restart but nothing every time

Well because I'm new to the forum the post bot won't let me post outside pic links because of low post count. Any suggestions........

Clutch

Not sure I got this from the eBay seller in South Korea that had his ad taken down.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Yeah I was surprised too! the seller had an option for express shipping when I paid for $10 more, I didn't have a problem spending a few bucks more.
I did not see the option for express shipping when I ordered mine....

Anyhow could you do a test how long its takes to charge from zero to 100%?
Looks like a original OEM item like you said and as the seller stated before...

I wish it would charge faster!

Thank you very much!
I haven't used it enough yet to notice any faster charging, it went from 70% to 98% in a little less than 2 hours.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Thank you very much!

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona

Thank you very much!
I wish it could transfer data for that price...

redthunda69

Aug 16, 2010
Atlanta
I was informed by the eBay seller that the charger will be relisted on amazon and their own website soon. Can't wait, I missed out on the first wave as I was in mexico.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Reactions: lKBZl

redthunda69

Aug 16, 2010
Atlanta
who's the seller? what is the website?

http://myworld.ebay.com/ifsolution?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

His website has yet to be opened, apparently.

Hi *************,

We have an issue of relisting items on ebay after ebay removed, so while on resolving the issue, we are currently preparing to sell the item on amazon and the website of our own instead. At this moment it seems that listing on ebay would take a few days, so I will let you know when the item is available for sale on either amazon or another website. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

How long is the iPad takes to charge? Just wondering
10W charger- 6 hours, 12W charger- 5-5.5hrs.

johnyguy

Oct 11, 2012
[u.]http://myworld.ebay.com/ifsolution?_trksid=p2047675.l2559[/url]

His website has yet to be opened, apparently.

Hi *************,

We have an issue of relisting items on ebay after ebay removed, so while on resolving the issue, we are currently preparing to sell the item on amazon and the website of our own instead. At this moment it seems that listing on ebay would take a few days, so I will let you know when the item is available for sale on either amazon or another website. Sorry for the inconvenience.

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

10W charger- 6 hours, 12W charger- 5-5.5hrs.

So its takes the same time as the nexus
I know the ipad battery is little bigger.

Jayrod1980

Feb 4, 2009
Far East

What case is that?

Sent from my often RMA'd Nexus 4

demusss

Mar 2, 2008
Just out of interest, has anyone actually measured what current the nexus actually draws from the charger?

I've just spliced in my ammeter and with the battery showing 45% its currently drawing 0.59A and this is with the stock charger and whilst typing this. If I put the nexus into standby then it drops to 0.50A

I'll do some further testing this week charging from 0-100% this week and let you know what I find.

Btw this is using the USB port.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So are there any places currently selling these?

You got it really fast !

Where are you located?

Thanks!!!,

I searched high and low and finally found an adapter that puts out 2.1A on each of two outlets - concurrently. Excellent quality. Same spec on each channel as oem charger on its single outlet. Great fit and finish too. Can support two high demand devices at once.

I've been using it with the Pogo cable, and it is perfect. Link:

Ventev r2200 AC Travel Charger, Dual 2A USB Port 110-220v With MicroUSB Cable
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BSC7FW0/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's here!

Just wanted to let everyone know I got my Pogo Cable today!

It is in my opinion extremely high quality build. I have so far used it with my wall charger and my car charger and it works fantastic.

If I didn't know better I'd say was an OEM from Samsung or Google.

I know I know post pictures..........

OK I'll get some made and post them very soon.

Clutch
    Just out of interest, has anyone actually measured what current the nexus actually draws from the charger?

I've just spliced in my ammeter and with the battery showing 45% its currently drawing 0.59A and this is with the stock charger and whilst typing this. If I put the nexus into standby then it drops to 0.50A

I'll do some further testing this week charging from 0-100% this week and let you know what I find.

Btw this is using the USB port.