s3 verizon , Pop up Menu

Search This thread

elpo2

Mar 3, 2014
Hello every one , this is an awesome website, thanks to everyone for make posible this web. :)
i would like the help of some one, one of my friend bought a samsung galaxy s3 verizon cellphone, it's a used phone but have a problem in its screen a pop up is showing information of the cellphone , some one know how can ww hide or take off the pop up , i have atached a picture from it , as you can see, there are information about the cellphone , hope some ccan tell me how can i turn off that pop up. i have try shut down tthe phone. restarting, deleting all setting. please help a lot !1 thanks
:D thanks for this amazing web !!
i was forgetting to tell you guys , i am a noob :victory:

Attachments

• IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    254.1 KB · Views: 541

twistedillutions

Mar 7, 2013
Hello every one , this is an awesome website, thanks to everyone for make posible this web. :)
i would like the help of some one, one of my friend bought a samsung galaxy s3 verizon cellphone, it's a used phone but have a problem in its screen a pop up is showing information of the cellphone , some one know how can ww hide or take off the pop up , i have atached a picture from it , as you can see, there are information about the cellphone , hope some ccan tell me how can i turn off that pop up. i have try shut down tthe phone. restarting, deleting all setting. please help a lot !1 thanks

I actually never seen that. Its a i535 S3?? Stock? 4.3ota?

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

SlimSnoopOS

Jan 29, 2011

This is factory mode. To disable it, you'll need to use a file browser and go to /efs/factory app/factory mode and replace "off" with "on" then reboot for it to take effect. I think you'll need to be rooted to change this.