[Q] possible doa with unique situation

Search This thread

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
today i was talking to my friend and noticed they didn't have their Z1. so i asked what happened and i came to the conclusion of a doa (dead on arrival its a common problem) Z1. I have it in hand now, and when the phone turns on i can hear and feel android running as its reaction to touch and responding with vibration and sound but i cant see anything as the screen is black the LED notification light also lights up. I am running ubuntu on a chromebook and have any other computers at this time so i cans use SUS any ideas how i can fix this phone.

im running on very little sleep so im sorry if that didnt come out well at all i just needed to get this out there before i went to bed

Last edited:

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
I'll try the software updates tomorrow after class

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
What is doa? What are you talking about? Did you get english lessons, then put some points and comma because you are incomprehensive.

saintextreme97

Dec 13, 2012
What is doa? What are you talking about? Did you get english lessons, then put some points and comma because you are incomprehensive.

I hope it's easier to understand now...

A small update I was able to come across a windows computer and ran the software updater with no luck. I'm not sure what to do from here. Is there anyway I can diagnose what's wrong I have access to ADB and fastboot on my Chromebook. I can attempt any Linux friendly software if it'll help the problem.

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app