Catastrophe Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Jun 27, 2014
i tried to root my phone and i accidentaly deleted everything. i have twrp and been unlocked by htcdev. i cant get in to recovery but i can go to bootloader menu, i was installing viper4g rom and when i installed it. it went black after the htc logo screen! i seriously need help with this problem and go back to my phone with 4.3 and work all over again! im desperately need help! i wanna cry to be honest! Help!!!!!

gstanke

Dec 21, 2013
Flint
i tried to root my phone and i accidentaly deleted everything. i have twrp and been unlocked by htcdev. i cant get in to recovery but i can go to bootloader menu, i was installing viper4g rom and when i installed it. it went black after the htc logo screen! i seriously need help with this problem and go back to my phone with 4.3 and work all over again! im desperately need help! i wanna cry to be honest! Help!!!!!

You can still get into the bootloader menu but not recovery? Are you able to use fastboot commands? If so reflash recovery through fastboot and see if you can get into it. If so try to reflash the rom.

Sent from my EVO using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.