[App+Widget+LW] 1010ti.me

Search This thread
P

pmduque

I'm finishing a 2 month polishing in my app suite (D'Clock Live / Gold / D'Watchmaker) and I'm in final pre release phase.

The app is an analog clock editor that you can use as a full screen clock, a Live Wallpaper or a Widget 2x2 or 4x4. The clock can show time, battery, wifi and GSM signal for now with much more to come.

Feel free to drop by the app site at http://1010ti.me and try it. I'm also attaching the last version.

Every feedback would be more than welcome as tests were made mainly in Samsung Galaxy S and ZTE Blade.

Attachments

• 1010timeFree.v1pr3.apk
    515.3 KB · Views: 2,452
P

pmduque

Thanks karyney. Feel free to drop me an email with your thoughts and questions (pmduque on gmail)

baboonsRus

Oct 17, 2010
Phoenix
Download and installs fast...some nice looking clocks! Will report any issues. Htc incredible.

HTCInc-redibly re-ENGINEERED

P

pmduque

Try the editor ( menu on main app screen and choose editor). That's the fun part!

flixos

Oct 28, 2010
It works nice on my Nexus One on stock GRI40. I don´t like the link under the clock to the website; if you click on the clock, sometimes that launches the website.

Not a bad choice in an overloaded clock app's market.

Aungswee

Apr 14, 2011
"The essential guide to Android widgets", an eBook featuring the top ten Android widgets from various categories provides practical information about widgets to help you choose the best widgets for your device. wwwDOTsmashwordsDOTcom/books/view/49216

P

pmduque

I just want to leave some screenshots from the application. As it's a LiveWallpaper, a widget, and a full clock editor, it's difficult to have it explained in still pictures...

Click on the images to get the full picture. You can find more screenshoots on the site.

Last edited:

JanHimpIII

Jan 18, 2011
My first Clock with 1010ti.me

First to say: Very good work, now my favourite clock! Thanks! :)

Used D'Watchmaker before and just tried out the new 1010ti.me
Made my first clock with battery indicator, here's the upload. Maybe somebody likes it.

Works pretty good so fare. Some FCs, but seems to be fixed with last update.

Things for the Wishing Well:
Adjusting the angles and positions is a bit tricky with the sliders.
It is hard to get objects fit together, if you want to create something off the middle (e.g. the battery indicator in my clock).
I would like to have an alternative input method, were I can insert numbers of the angles and position literally with the keyboard.

It would be nice if the widget automatically fits its size to the given area (e.g. with ADW-Launcher you could change the size of the widget). I have seen this behaviour with other widgets, so it must be possible ;)

Edit: Posted Clock on 1010ti.me

Attachments

• OuterGlassBatt.png
    OuterGlassBatt.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,005
  • OuterGlassBatt.dcp.zip
    875 bytes · Views: 83
Last edited:
Reactions: iromek and britoso
P

pmduque

Hi Jan,

Thank you for the feedback. I really like your clock. Don't you want to post it on the site?

Regarding your wishing well, in the actual version you have three options while dealing with sliders:
- use the slider itself which is good for the first crude placement;
- use the up/down volume button, good for fine adjustment;
- long press the slider title: a popup will show asking for numeric input, which is great for copying values from element to element.

I know this is "hidden" info but now that the release is out, I'll have time to sort out a user guide.

Regarding the autofit, I'll look into it

JanHimpIII

Jan 18, 2011
Hi Pedro,
Thanks for the quick answer. (I normally sleep at that time :))
I will tweak my clock, now I know how to do it accurate, then post it on your site.

But I noticed after charging, that the battery hand pointed to 0, should be 100.
Don't yet know, if it is my design issue...
Edit: Setting „Hand divisions“ to 101 does the trick.

Btw.: Phone is Motorola Defy.

Last edited:
P

pmduque

For the battery you need to invert the initial and final angle (so that for ex. a 1/4 circle, the initial angle should be 90 and the final 0). That's because the higher the battery goes the closer to the top you want it.

Did that help?

JanHimpIII

Jan 18, 2011
I just set the “Hand divisions„ to 101. Because the direction was Ok, the hand points correctly to 10, 20, ... 90. Just at 100 it pointed to 0. Which would be OK with a full circle :).
But now it works fine.

The Defy gives the battery level in 10% steps, so it stays long at 100.
The 1% value is there, but in a different file.

tigcf

Mar 15, 2009
Porto
Always nice to see Portuguese devs out here, cheers mate!

Trying your app right now... So far so good!

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
Very nice, coincidentally I installed this just hours before it was posted on the XDA RSS feed. :)

I really like the live wallpaper idea with custom background.
JanHimpIII's clock looks really nice too.

Edit: the import feature works great (straight from the website)
WEMak.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JanHimpIII

hopelessroe

Nov 16, 2010
Dallas
Downloaded and tried it on the Samsung Vibrant as well as the Huawei M860(Ascend) and they worked flawlessly. Great work! PMduque

britoso

Jan 13, 2010
Orlando
I got a message in the middle of my LWP this morning saying 'grace period expired ,choose a free clock...'.

Last edited:
P

pmduque

Thank you for all the comments!

Britose: the free version will display that message every 6 hours after activating one of the "non" free clocks (there are 6 free clocks stocked with the app). You just need to tap the clock and choose the "set as wallpaper" again.

The gold version does remove that restriction.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My first Clock with 1010ti.me

First to say: Very good work, now my favourite clock! Thanks! :)

Used D'Watchmaker before and just tried out the new 1010ti.me
    Made my first clock with battery indicator, here's the upload. Maybe somebody likes it.

Works pretty good so fare. Some FCs, but seems to be fixed with last update.

Things for the Wishing Well:
    Adjusting the angles and positions is a bit tricky with the sliders.
    It is hard to get objects fit together, if you want to create something off the middle (e.g. the battery indicator in my clock).
    I would like to have an alternative input method, were I can insert numbers of the angles and position literally with the keyboard.

It would be nice if the widget automatically fits its size to the given area (e.g. with ADW-Launcher you could change the size of the widget). I have seen this behaviour with other widgets, so it must be possible ;)

Edit: Posted Clock on 1010ti.me
    Very nice, coincidentally I installed this just hours before it was posted on the XDA RSS feed. :)

I really like the live wallpaper idea with custom background.
    JanHimpIII's clock looks really nice too.

Edit: the import feature works great (straight from the website)
    WEMak.png