Remove Dial lookup Plugin?

Search This thread

CritiCAL

Aug 21, 2007
Under the Today Screen Settings, I can uncheck every plugin there, but why can't I remove the dial lookup plugin? Is there a way, or program, to remove this plugin?

imsachin

Dec 12, 2006
If I remove the dial pad plugin, I can't lock the device by pressing the "End Call" button or dial #s without going into the dial pad app. I have the AT&T WM6 and ExtendedRom.

Anybody else having the same problem?

summiter

Jan 29, 2005
I'm assuming you're removing it via the registry so that the item doesn't load. That will cause problems because it also provides functionality to some of the hardware buttons, as you've discovered. The best you can do is hide the lookup field (Menu-->Preferences-->Hide Lookup Field), or...not too long ago someone created an app (it might have been a mortscript script) that will forcefully hid the entire carrier/dial lookup item, without actually unloading it. Search the 750 forum.

If I remove the dial pad plugin, I can't lock the device by pressing the "End Call" button or dial #s without going into the dial pad app. I have the AT&T WM6 and ExtendedRom.

Anybody else having the same problem?