[ROM] MIUI V4 based Elite ROM SX - (Stable) - 2012-07-14

Search This thread

soumen08

Aug 31, 2011
Bangalore
openovation.wordpress.com
I notice that the headset mic does not work. Only the mic on the phone is active even when the headset is plugged in.
I notice that at some point in the thread, it was mentioned that it does work. Do we have to make any settings? I didnt see any settings for headset mic in the sound section (Its there in Aurora)

septavios

Apr 24, 2009
Thanks for the update of the Rom.

The rom was smooth,sd-card readable with no problem.However, the "Export internal data to SD card" keep poping out...i click yes many time,but sometime later will pop out again...any solution?
and also the movie app,it will stuck at "Scanning SD Card" and took forever...
previous version does not have this problem...
update: reformat the sd card...then do not have this problem temporary...
dont know what problem cause this...
but when i put my song into the sd card,the same problem of "Scanning SD card" happen again

Between,is X5 setting will work on this rom?

Last edited:

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
Monitor app and firewall app are chinese, can someone translate?

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
Final version should be third relase because this has still some bugs.

MtG92

Jan 31, 2012
Lisbon
Final version should be third relase because this has still some bugs.

It is the final release because the developer has bought a new phone and will be no longer developing the u8800. It was actually really nice of him to take the time to make a final version.

So we shouldn't expect any more support for this rom. However I don't think it hurts to post the bugs here, maybe some of them can be fixed by users. Geno is still actively developing MIUI v4 for our device, but the RAM problem won't be fixed until next week. If the bugs render it unuseful for daily use, you have Aurora ICS, which IMO is currently the best ROM for our phone.

OzanSRC

Jul 27, 2009
Istanbul
It is the final release because the developer has bought a new phone and will be no longer developing the u8800. It was actually really nice of him to take the time to make a final version.

So we shouldn't expect any more support for this rom. However I don't think it hurts to post the bugs here, maybe some of them can be fixed by users. Geno is still actively developing MIUI v4 for our device, but the RAM problem won't be fixed until next week. If the bugs render it unuseful for daily use, you have Aurora ICS, which IMO is currently the best ROM for our phone.

Forumber2 takes over the Miui V4 development from MosTERRA. He said that on our Donanimhaber forums so SX Roms' development wont stop atleast for now :rolleyes:

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012

I tried geno's rom too but it had too much Chinese letters for me.

MtG92

Jan 31, 2012
Lisbon
Forumber2 takes over the Miui V4 development from MosTERRA. He said that on our Donanimhaber forums so SX Roms' development wont stop atleast for now :rolleyes:

Really?? That's amazing news! I think Geno is actually going to stop developing miui v4, so for a while I thought that my dreams of seeing v4 working on our phone were over... but what you're saying is awesome! :)

Sent from my U8800 using xda premium

MosTERRA

Apr 10, 2011
Last edited:

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
is this bug fixed? when I go settings>security and I set pattern to lockscreen, settings fc and when I try go again settings>security, settings fc.

I don't want use 0,75 h to download this rom and test

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

inculto

Dec 20, 2009
Coimbra
hey guys im here to give you me feedback from this rom.
i tried the previous version of this rom and i had problems with sdcards and fc's.
i rolled back to my backup from 9-4-12 version and im glad to say that my phone never had so much battery like this all day with wifi connected and a few messages and i have now 86% of battery, yes it haves a little lack of ram but i close all apps so im very happy with it i will test latter the last version thks for this effort with this rom...
it makes me and my phone happy =)

forumber2

Feb 2, 2012
Istanbul
I have good news;

for Elite SX;

I will update this ROM.I solved "Pattern Security" problem and other bugs.New version updated to new drivers taken from aurora 2.08.But i will wait for new release.

for Elite X;

In this series, of course, not forgotten.I will release release X2.I updated MIUI to 2.3.30.I updated the drivers and kernel for performance,stability and battery life.But i will wait for new release.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Elite SX Stable version.

PznSG.png

Based on MIUI V4 2.7.6 version

Features:

- Modified Aurora 4.1 kernel
    - Optimized boot-speed
    - Optimized RAM and Cache management.
    - Increased network security
    - Optimized sqlite database and I/O accessing
    - Optimized SD-card speed
    - High quality call audio
    - High quality music audio
    - High quality video recording with default camera application. (for 480p WVGA and 720p HD resolutions)
    - Integrated Ad-servers block list
    - Lock screen lag problem fixed.
    - Integrated volume wake-up feature.
    - Optimized GPS
    - All logger and unneed background services stopped for the cpu stability (thombstone, logcat, userbehaviorstats, anr, wifi and cell zone tracker etc.)

How to install:
    No need wipe process.
    Open CWM and install rom file.

For the first boot. Boot when end, wait a minute and restart

PS:
    Recommended battery calibration.
    For more RAM, go Settings > Developer Settings > Background Process Limit and set to 4 process)

Download link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x4jlrjwxjf3rae2
    Elite SX Final Version.

Changelog:

09-4-2012
    - MIUI v4 2.4.6 update
    - all fix packs integrated to main rom file
    - Kernel patched for stability and lower battery consumption (thanks forumber2)
    - Framework has changed. (thanks mengluole from bbs.anzhi forum)
    - battery indication problems decreased
    - juwe's ram scripts added
    - sdcardspeedfix scripts added
    - integrated latest Aurora changes
    - all logger and unneed background services stopped for the cpu stability (thombstone, logcat, userbehaviorstats, anr, wifi and cell zone tracker etc.)
    - minor changes

13-4-2012
    - MIUI v4 2.4.13 update integrated.
    - ICS OOM Priority Charger tweak applied to framework. (for better applications priority management) (Thanks zeppelinrox)
    - Phone.apk and Contacts.apk slow running problems fixed. Incall and Outcall operations and Contact list operations more faster
    - Interface responsiveness improved.
    About RAM problems:
    The amount of free memory, able to raise up to 200 MB. But after a while FC errors occur. Therefore, the automatic memory management is set to about 120-136 MB. If you want more free memory, Settings - Developer Options - Background process limit set value to 1 or 3 or 4.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?bjos4xunnqtze5d
    I have good news;

for Elite SX;

I will update this ROM.I solved "Pattern Security" problem and other bugs.New version updated to new drivers taken from aurora 2.08.But i will wait for new release.

for Elite X;

In this series, of course, not forgotten.I will release release X2.I updated MIUI to 2.3.30.I updated the drivers and kernel for performance,stability and battery life.But i will wait for new release.
    U should do at least a new version with this fix integrated, to people who want to install your rom, do not need to search and install this fix.... As it becomes "final", you should do a final release, users deserve that!

You're right. But I changed my phone. I bought the Motorola Atrix.

Final version so that I can, on a test should u8800. I can not promise but I still try to do something.
    First post updated.

Second Release Changelog:
    - Overheating problem fixed.
    - Fast battery drain problem fixed.
    - SMS problem completely fixed.
    - Integrated MIUI v4 / 2.3.23 updates.
    - Kernel changed (thanks Geno)
    - Headset mic problem fixed (no fearless. try it)
    - 4 way boot menu added.
    - Interface smoothness improved.
    - Automatic Memory Management (Aggressive mode) added.
    - Cancelled 2G/3G buffers for stability
    - CPU governor change from Smartassv2 to Conservative

- Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Wifi Driver
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 FM Radio patch
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Camera Driver
    - Integrated new Aurora ICS 2.0.4 Latest Hardware Drivers

- and minor changes..

Download Link:
    http://qrac.zapto.org/MIUI/MIUI .35 kernel/MIUI v4 based Elite ROM SX/

Continue the upload. After half an hour will be ready for download.