[Q] CM 10.2

Search This thread

ixxie

Aug 10, 2013
Hello
I just installed CM 10.2 - alpha 11 on my gt-s7710
And it is the best OS I've had on a phone to date. (my first CM)
it's really nice.
but unfortunately I have the problem with (like manny other) "Mobile network not available"
so I'm forced to go back to the original ROM.

is there anyone who can help or can the impressive developers say anything about when they expect to have a solution to this?
or would it help to install alpha 10 or CM 11?

Hoping for a solution as soon as possible, I'm about to throw up of the samsung android.

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hello
I just installed CM 10.2 - alpha 11 on my gt-s7710
And it is the best OS I've had on a phone to date. (my first CM)
it's really nice.
but unfortunately I have the problem with (like manny other) "Mobile network not available"
so I'm forced to go back to the original ROM.

is there anyone who can help or can the impressive developers say anything about when they expect to have a solution to this?
or would it help to install alpha 10 or CM 11?

Hoping for a solution as soon as possible, I'm about to throw up of the samsung android.

Have to get a logcat to be able to give to the developer for troubleshooting as some do have those issues, but most do not, so it's not a universal issue. Are there other modems to install to try for your phone? Sometimes that can help.

adb logcat -b radio > radio.txt

That will give the developer info on what might be going on. Unfortunately you have to get a few more posts in before you can jump on the developer forums, but you gotta do what you gotta do...